Mafia TBT Mafia II: Mafia Strike Back [Game Over/Mafia Win]

It's day 1! There is no depth. It's just a game of finger pointing right now. As it's been said before, role claiming is pointless.
Another thing I'm seeing is people just picking words and phrases straight from others, to use in their own little accusations.

Sometimes, I see the defenders pick words from the people accusing them. I guess they're at a loss of words? I don't know. The beginning is usually finger-pointing, because there's hardly enough information to use. Role claiming though is useless since any other role besides a Townie is suicide, and role claiming a Townie is likely a lie.

Alrighty guys, I'm off to go to work crowd management at my store. Black Friday yay.

Hopefully we'll see the lynch result when I get back, eh?

Any curious members passing by - there is an opportunity to join the game right now. PM me if you're interested.

I think we should also keep the lurkers in mind, those who don't post often and haven't previously said that theyre celebrating Thanksgiving. there isn't much going on in here and we're just running around pointing fingers at people with relatively minimal basis while what we could do is collectively inspect each of these lurkers and ask them questions (dont ask me what questions to ask cuz I dunno :p )

Just my 2 cent(avo)s :blush:

I think we should also keep the lurkers in mind, those who don't post often and haven't previously said that theyre celebrating Thanksgiving. there isn't much going on in here and we're just running around pointing fingers at people with relatively minimal basis while what we could do is collectively inspect each of these lurkers and ask them questions (dont ask me what questions to ask cuz I dunno :p )

Just my 2 cent(avo)s :blush:

Beary has said that she has homework. ITookYourWaffles is getting a little bit more active by the hour, and River said she was busy. There's not that much to go off of. The only lurker without a given excuse is Dolby. Don't get me wrong, we should still question the lurkers.

i'm interested to hear why bell comes off as suspicious, though.

also is it just me, or is horus kinda quiet?

Ok, i'm a townie.
I'm offended, I am a townie
Also, townie was my only possible safe role claim
Yes, please keep telling us that you're a townie. The more times we hear the more it will convince us right? Also when Oath stated anyone can claim to be a townie you 100% agreed with a "OF COURSE THEY CAN" how is that helping your situation? You just destoryed the only thing that was currently proving your innocence. Maybe the way you worded the whole "only possible safe role claim" wasn't on purpose, and maybe you asking people if Beary seemed suspicious wasn't intended to draw attention away from you, maybe you are just a simple townie. But the whole roleclaiming was your desperate attempt to save yourself is bull. Most of what I've seen from you are one liner posts about bandwagoning, about how you're probably the miller or doomed to be lynched, and then hiding behind your role claim. I didn't see anything on you trying to explain why people's accusations were wrong, or telling people what sets you apart from being town or mafia. Or anything on who would be better off lynched and gave your opinions why. Something like that would have made me less suspicious of you instead of the role claim.

And Beary, I don't even know what you're trying to get at with posts like these. I'd watch if I were you. If you recall the last game people didn't take to likely on agreeing posts; especially these with you not contributing much to it.
True dat.
Very wise words :3

Yes, please keep telling us that you're a townie. The more times we hear the more it will convince us right? Also when Oath stated anyone can claim to be a townie you 100% agreed with a "OF COURSE THEY CAN" how is that helping your situation? You just destoryed the only thing that was currently proving your innocence. Maybe the way you worded the whole "only possible safe role claim" wasn't on purpose, and maybe you asking people if Beary seemed suspicious wasn't intended to draw attention away from you, maybe you are just a simple townie. But the whole roleclaiming was your desperate attempt to save yourself is bull. Most of what I've seen from you are one liner posts about bandwagoning, about how you're probably the miller or doomed to be lynched, and then hiding behind your role claim. I didn't see anything on you trying to explain why people's accusations were wrong, or telling people what sets you apart from being town or mafia. Or anything on who would be better off lynched and gave your opinions why. Something like that would have made me less suspicious of you instead of the role claim.

And Beary, I don't even know what you're trying to get at with posts like these. I'd watch if I were you. If you recall the last game people didn't take to likely on agreeing posts; especially these with you not contributing much to it.

I'd advise you not to make posts like this. This was exactly how I was lynched last game...

Can you explain what kind of posts? I don't recall how you were lynched the last game.

Last time, I was convinced that Justin was mafia, and I'd stop at nothing to try and get him lynched ASAP. So I kept making these harsh accusation posts, which eventually people rendered me suspicious. Just don't take your accusations or suspicions to the next level, like I did.

Back