Mafia TBT Mafia [Game Over/Town Win]

I have to agree, it's not like he contributed.

After his constant vote changing, all because people were voting for him/speaking about him here.. it didn't paint the best picture. I have a feeling they didn't really want to play either, and this was a means for them to leave the game.

Oh well,I knew this would happen. But soon I will be back. SOON! So get ready for my voting powers!

- - - Post Merge - - -

3DSfan134 (8)
AndyB
Prof Gallows
TheCreeperHugz
Hikari
MyLifeIsCake
Lauren
FireNinja1
Gandalf

Gandalf (1)
3DSfan134

3DSfan145 will be lynched.
I think that you put my username wrong.:p

rFAFrcc.jpg

Day 7

There were a few that were dismayed that the Mafia continued to elude them. Hikari was in his house poring over photos and notes he had made. Unbeknownst to him, there was a person outside, quietly picking the lock on his front door. The first sign of trouble that Hikari noticed, was when he felt something hit and latch onto his clothing. The next sign was his complete loss of muscular control, as several thousand volts coursed through his body. This was all too much for Hikari, who fainted after a few seconds. His attacker smiled, this was going easier than he thought.

The acrid smell of smoke revived Hikari, who found that his hands and feet were bound. Moreover, his immediate surroundings appeared to be on fire. He tried to wiggle and roll his way to safety, but quickly realised that there was no safe place left. He was similarly disappointed that all of his work would burn with him. "Outplayed," he thought, before he was overcome by the smoke.

Hikari the Detective has been killed.

You have 36 hours to vote for the Day 7 lynch (mainly because I'll be very busy all day tomorrow). If all the votes are in early, I will make an early warning post that I will end voting early.

Last edited:
Well we need to think now don't we
AndyB
Prof Gallows
TheCreeperHugz
Hikari
MyLifeIsCake
Lauren
FireNinja1
Gandalf

This is who is left, now this is the votes for hikari when River was lynched...

Gandalf
lynn105
FireNinja1

pallycake (1)
Prof Gallows

They are seen here voting for Lynn clearly!
lynn105 (7)
AndyB
Lauren
Hikari
MyLifeIsCake
TheCreeperHugz
Gandalf
Prof Gallows

Now I know full well I'm not mafia and I've given no need for suspicion, but I feel we should take a look at everyone now. More of our fellow townies are dying and we need to nip it in the bud!

Minus hikari in the top post of course, I was very tired when I made the post.

I'm not really sure that's the direction we should be going.

Not saying that it's possible the mafia just aren't talking, but it's just as likely that they could be one of the people who have been talking.

If you wanna take the not talking much road, we could assume FireNinja, Gandalf, Mylifeiscake, and maybe CreeperHugs. But I kind of don't count Creeper as much because they've been posting more than the three I listed.

If we go off of who has been talking, that'd be the rest. Myself, Andy, and Lauren. I don't really see why Lauren impulse voted on FireNinja, other than there being two common votes with a mafia member, one of which Gandalf had voted as well.
Being so late into the game, I thought it was the plan to start talking about our votes and why instead of just doing them. Unless you guys are trying to move the votes onto someone as quick as possible?

I'm not really sure that's the direction we should be going.

Not saying that it's possible the mafia just aren't talking, but it's just as likely that they could be one of the people who have been talking.

If you wanna take the not talking much road, we could assume FireNinja, Gandalf, Mylifeiscake, and maybe CreeperHugs. But I kind of don't count Creeper as much because they've been posting more than the three I listed.

If we go off of who has been talking, that'd be the rest. Myself, Andy, and Lauren. I don't really see why Lauren impulse voted on FireNinja, other than there being two common votes with a mafia member, one of which Gandalf had voted as well.
Being so late into the game, I thought it was the plan to start talking about our votes and why instead of just doing them. Unless you guys are trying to move the votes onto someone as quick as possible?

I've always had a feeling about them, they never give correct reasons to why they vote and don't get involved as much as others, which also includes mylifeiscake. I feel like mylifeiscake cannot be bothered playing anymore but fireninja, there's something about them.

I've always had a feeling about them, they never give correct reasons to why they vote and don't get involved as much as others, which also includes mylifeiscake. I feel like mylifeiscake cannot be bothered playing anymore but fireninja, there's something about them.

That was honestly the impression I was getting from both of them. But the point I'm getting at here is that going off of a feeling probably isn't the smartest. Since there are only five of us left, killing one of our own, and then waiting a night and them killing someone, is going to leave us at three against two.
The odds after that are really hit or miss, so this day is really the deciding factor on what is going to happen. One wrong decision and we could end up losing.

I'm really at a loss as well when it comes to deciding. My main suspects are the four I mentioned, but like you said, Mylifeiscake, and to me, Fireninja, are just bored of the game or don't know what to do. My suspicions would be toward Gandalf and Creeper if we're going for lack of posting. It's easy to throw the blame on non-posters early on because we outnumber the mafia, but right now we're pretty low.
My gut feeling right now is telling me Creeper, just because I think they realized posting more often would make them less of a suspect. But I'm not 100% sure on it.

Dear fellow Town people,
I will like to say goodbye to all of you and wish you good luck!
Also, I hope you can kill whoever killed me. (I don't know what else to say...)
-Detective Hikari

Honestly gallows, I don't have suspicions on Gandalf if I'm honest, he's given me no reason to suspect him although with different time zones I may miss his posts as I only really see him on when I'm getting up for uni and stuff. I'm sticking with my choice of fire ninja, what makes you suspect others? Other than the obvious

The last couple of nights hit me hard as I had a lot of school work and junk to catch up with, but I am very much trying to participate the most I can. ~_~ From what I've seen, there are 11 confirmed townies and two mafasio left. Obviously since some haven't been posting much, we're going to have to back track and look at past post. My gut feeling is Fireninja right now, he some how eluded being voted out for Foxwolf on day 3...

Just the obvious I guess.

I don't really have much else to go on. lol
But if everyone thinks FireNinja is the right choice then I'll trust your judgement. Since I have nothing to go off of other than lack of posting it's hard to really make a choice based on anything.

Last edited:
Just the obvious I guess.

I don't really have much else to go on. lol
But if everyone thinks FireNinja is the right choice then I'll trust your judgement. Since I have nothing to go off of other than lack of posting it's hard to really make a choice based on anything.

I have the same feeling, like mylifeiscake (suspicious to say the least) said they avoided the chop the other day, let's see if it works. I could be wrong, anyone of us could be, but if I am I won't make anymore irrational decisions! I feel like they avoid conversation I order to avoid suspicions which it has done the complete opposite.

Back