Mafia TBT Mafia [Game Over/Town Win]

I have returned from my slumber! How is our mission progressing, fellow villagers?

I think it's Justin. He started the bandwagon, or at least influenced people to bandwagon. He wasn't suspected by anyone. I'm looking back at the old posts and Justin basically convinced almost everyone to vote for ACE. He was more or less bringing attention to himself. I don't know though, he hasn't been too chatty so far.

I'm not too sure about Justin, while it's not impossible for a mafia member to be making himself a high target for the mafia, it's more common to find mafia members trying to keep a low-profile and keeping the attention away from themselves.

Speaking of which: Hikari and TheCreeperHugz, second time you guys are hopping aboard the bandwagon (oddly in the same order, too) mind telling us why?

(Also I'm going out in a little bit so I had to kinda rush this post, I'll post more later)

I'm not too sure about Justin, while it's not impossible for a mafia member to be making himself a high target for the mafia, it's more common to find mafia members trying to keep a low-profile and keeping the attention away from themselves.

Speaking of which: Hikari and TheCreeperHugz, second time you guys are hopping aboard the bandwagon (oddly in the same order, too) mind telling us why?

(Also I'm going out in a little bit so I had to kinda rush this post, I'll post more later)

I just think Justin could be part of the Mafia since he's been bringing a lot of attention to himself. But I could be wrong...

I don't find Justin suspicious what so ever, like Thunder said, he's making himself well known, for someone to do that who was mafia if very brave. He could be double bluffing although if i was mafia i would be staying very quiet and posting as little as possible or even posting a lot but not pointing fingers, copying others and staying off topic (Kuma).

WHY AM I NOT IN THIS IM SUPER UPSET NOW I CREY.
seriously tho if there is a next one can someone inform me about it... :\

I voted for jusfting because in past posts he seemed to be pointing fingers more
At least it seemed like that to me, though I could be wrong.

You had days to sign up. Yes you can sign up for the next one. Now please don't post anymore as you're not playing.

I'll tell you when there is, and I'll probably be the one who starts it. ;)

- - - Post Merge - - -

I voted for jusfting because in past posts he seemed to be pointing fingers more
At least it seemed like that to me, though I could be wrong.

Pointing fingers? I haven't seen him do anything!

Poor tsundere. Beaten to death is such a terrible way to die.

I agree, Justin could be a part of the mafia. If he brings attention to himself, it distracts us from looking at the other mafia members. I don't see why people were suspicious of BBG. Never understood that, myself.

I do understand the suspicions for Kuma though. Kuma, you've got to work better to prove your innocence :p

It's hard to decide on a vote. I'll probably have a decision later tonight.

Back