Mafia TBT Mafia [Game Over/Town Win]

Hey, question: is the sudden hatred of me exclusive to this game?

I recommend players remember that this is a game. This game can get emotionally charged and heated at times. Take nothing personally, people are playing to win. Everything that happens in this thread stays in the thread.

Last edited:
This is probably a dumb question, but if your killed by the Amish, will you PM the person that was killed telling them they were killed?

This is probably a dumb question, but if your killed by the Amish, will you PM the person that was killed telling them they were killed?

Who are the Amish? I assume you mean Mafia. Yes I will inform players when they die. The Day post will also announce the death.

Thanks for having an automatic Timer! Now I don't need to refresh the page to see how much time is left.

We all assumed ACE was part of the mafia, but he wasn't, what if we're wrong about kuma too?

Well, we're gonna have to take a few risks if we intend to get anywhere.

Kuma seems like the ideal choice for now unless something pops up tomorrow.

I'd rather us not chase after another (fairly random) lynch again tomorrow unless we literally hit rock bottom on leads. Watch ACE be the Doctor, and then Kuma the Detective. That'd be a fail worthy of the books.

#Yolo

Look at the people bandwagoning though. BBG voted ACE because of VillageDweller and then we have Mary following in 2+2=Jubs' (Justin) lead, for another pair of ACE votes. The people who are bandwagoning are the ones we need to pay attention to, not the ones who stand out. RIP ACE. Basically, yes this is a repeat of Justin's post above, but with actual names. :'3

Tsundere why did you switch your vote last minute to DeviousCrossing? I think I missed some posts, or you guys didn't explain. I get why people switch from their original votes to ACE but not the others (Tsundere).

Last edited:
I have my reasons for voting kuma, of people copied then that's not my doing like with ACE. I genuinely feel she is mafia, if I'm wrong I'm wrong but this early we're going off very little.

I had my own reasons for voting ACE anyhow. (even if i overthinked it YOOOOOOOOOOO) Although I still have no idea why he was like "At leastfigure something out about me before voting." like if he wasn't mafia why did he say that?? makes him look like such a mafiosi even though he wasn't

From various ways people are acting, I think I know about 4-5 people if they're in the mafia or not.

If a certain something hasn't happened by tomorrow, I definitely know at least one persons.

Know why Andy changed his vote, dunno about Tsundere.

Back