Mafia TBT Mafia [Game Over/Town Win]

If everyone votes, will the day phase end automatically? Or will it end in the three hours left?

Im still super confused, And i did read the entirety of the start post but i still dont understand how voting works;?

Im still super confused, And i did read the entirety of the start post but i still dont understand how voting works;?

There's a thread for voting, and you use the format it says to use in that thread and vote for someone to lynch.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also, it's good to post your questions in green

When you vote, you vote someone to lynch. The next day, they will reveal who was lynched from all the votes,

If everyone votes, will the day phase end automatically? Or will it end in the three hours left?
i dont think that would happen since that means people cant change their votes?? and we cant debate?

vote here in the format ##Vote: username here

whoever gets the most votes (meaning you vote for whoever u think is the mafia) dies

i dont think that would happen since that means people cant change their votes?? and we cant debate?

vote here in the format ##Vote: username here

whoever gets the most votes (meaning you vote for whoever u think is the mafia) dies

And what the player was (aka role) is revealed upon death.

this is confusing and hhhhh what the hell can i just be annoying and vote for who everyone else votes for.

i'm aware of the question font but i didnt feel that it was that important. the question i mean, not the mechanic

this is confusing and hhhhh what the hell can i just be annoying and vote for who everyone else votes for.

i'm aware of the question font but i didnt feel that it was that important. the question i mean, not the mechanic

Hopping on the bandgwagon, aka voting for everyone else votes for, is fine but is not recommended by KarlaKGB. And questions have to be in green font. It's the rules.

Back