Mafia TBT Mafia: Attack on Titan - [Game Over/Town Wins]

Well I do hope the vigs/joat don't **** up. Gonna write my will bc I'm probs gonna die

Vigs, please don't say who you are shooting until 2 minutes before the deadline

Anyway, I have a draft for my will, so goodnight

I don't believe Tardis's claim. Vig seems like a fairly easy safe claim for the mafia to claim as a PR since most blues have duplicates and I doubt all of the duplicates are in play. It's a power role but not an unbelievable one like JoAT. Trundle was ballsy af for claiming JoAT and I don't believe he would risk it as mafia. Vig is much more believable, especially when there were two listed. I'll look at tae's more when it's not 2 AM, but I don't really believe Tardis's.

Tardis began this game like he did Bus Driver as scum. Maybe I shouldn't use a micro as evidence but it's where I saw Tardis as scum and I thought he started this game just like that one. I began to town lean him, but since the suspicions on him, Tardis hasn't defended himself adequately at all. The only thing that really tells him not being scum is his Vig claim and even that isn't confirmed yet. So far his defenses have been terrible or even avoiding the questions. Such as these examples:

Tardis2016 said:
I mostly Pm users that are looking for animal crossing items. I don't make any topics. One of the people that I pm wanted to see if I had anymore items that they were looking for.
Miharu said:
Hmmm I'm slightly suspicious about this reply ; c ; Up above you said that people Pmed YOU. And now you are saying you mostly Pm users. Why did you decide to be vague about your answer above until I questioned you further? o:
Tardis2016 said:
I don't really know why.
Such a wonderful defense.

BangoTheElf said:
Tardis/Cad/Alexi for mafia team. I'm on the fence with Hayden, I think he mafia but wagonomics say he's town and my top town read also state that she thinks he's town. I'll have look at him more.
Tardis2016 said:
Almost every game I played with you are almost 100%sure that that person is scum. I don't really like how you are 100%sure because some of the people on the list could be scum.
This doesn't even make any sense...Trundle never even called Heyden for sure scum in this post.

Like, everyone else who has been sus'd has defended themselves more than Tardis has and a lack of a good defense is really what turns up my suspicions on people. Even someone like Cad who has been a large sus target has defended themselves more than Tardis has. Like I said, Tardis's biggest defense of himself has been his claim.

And then to answer his sus of me (which Alexi also pointed this quote out):
Tardis2016 said:
ClamEatsCurry- This post makes me alittle sus of them.

Originally Posted by ClamEatsCurry View Post
Sheeping and changing my vote so Trundle doesn't get killed. Saying it now before I get called out for it. I'm more sus of Tom than Heyden.
I don?t really like how he wants to sheep just to make Sure Bingo doesn?t get killed sheeping isn?t good. Also the lack of posts from you.
If I was going to sheep and try and get away with it, why the hell would I point out the fact that I'm sheeping? I would want to attract as little attention as possible, not point out the fact that I'm intentionally sheeping. You're also saying you don't like how I'm trying to help not get the JoAT killed? Because just sitting back and risking Trundle getting lynched is so much better.

Tardis really just hasn't made any adequate defense and I'm not convinced of his Vig claim since all possible roles can be seen, it makes sense to pick a believable safe claim as mafia when double Vigs doesn't seem entirely likely. Since not all roles have to be in play, if there isn't a mafia doctor I don't see there being double Vig and a JoAT. If Day 3 comes and he shot someone and claims it and it's believable, I'll eat my words but for now I think Tardis is very sus.

Sorry this took so long, I got distracted a lot.

Oh I guess we're all claiming now.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also why is oath joining? Wasn't he in spoiler obs?

Two days in a row everyone voted? That must be a new record.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Tae vig yourself to keep the prophecy going :p

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oath is either blue or scum becuase he doesn't get townie

Back