• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Buying TBT for in game bells? COMPLETED.

griefseed

🍄🌱🍂 행운&#5103
Bells
Switch
7115-2911-9808
Feedback
100% (25) +
would anyone be able to help me understand the tbt currency for in game currency conversion? if this is the incorrect place, i'd love help posting this to the correct location.
Post automatically merged:

i would be willing to use my tbt to receive bells. if you name your price, i can see!

Last edited:
would anyone be able to help me understand the tbt currency for in game currency conversion? if this is the incorrect place, i'd love help posting this to the correct location.
Post automatically merged:

i would be willing to use my tbt to receive bells. if you name your price, i can see!
Hi! I can exchange 12 million IGB for 12 TBT :) if interested just let me know and you can stop by my island for pick up!

Hi! I can exchange 12 million IGB for 12 TBT :) if interested just let me know and you can stop by my island for pick up!
that sounds good to me! i haven't exchanged in a long time so all i ask for is patience! i'll go to pick it up right now though! do you have a dodo code?

that sounds good to me! i haven't exchanged in a long time so all i ask for is patience! i'll go to pick it up right now though! do you have a dodo code?
I got the 12 TBT bells safely, thanks so much! 😊 here's the dodo code: 8FNL2

You can use the outdoor ABD by my house to deposit the bells as I drop them. That way it's much easier! See you soon!

I got the 12 TBT bells safely, thanks so much! 😊 here's the dodo code: 8FNL2

You can use the outdoor ABD by my house to deposit the bells as I drop them. That way it's much easier! See you soon!
okay, i'm on my way!! see you soon! :>

Back