• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Target Restock S1-5

ZahRey

Bells
Feedback
100% (2) +
Hey everyone!

Target did a restock of series 1-5 and Sanrio over the weekend (Mostly 5 I think). They're still selling 5 on the website and 1-4 are sometimes in stock if you call the store. Not all targets seem to have them, and they get different amounts, but hopefully you'll get lucky!

edit: sorry, I think someone posted this already, trying to delete this thread but not sure how...

Yea I scored big yesterday at one of my targets! Got 2 packs of each series lol. Went to one again today but only got one series one (sold ouuut)

I actually got notified from my target app that they were restocked! I managed to order 4 pks of series 5 and also got 4 packs from my local target and a buddy of mine also got me 4 packs at his the other day! I am 6 NPC’s away from finishing the collection now yay!!!! (Still waiting on the 4 packs I ordered so crossing my fingers I get a few from those as well).

Back