• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Cycling Tardis Cycling/Weeding ~ Newest Companion: Rocco, Shari | Ready for Adventure: N/A

Kiki is in boxes
voided

Last edited:
Can you take Antonio off auto-void ;_;

I've been wanting him for a while now but nobody ever seems to have him.

Last edited:
hi :) i have none of your villager pix wishlist items sadly :( but i was wondering if i could pay to reserve 2 villagers? dierdre and fuchsia if not it's fine! ty either way :))

hi :) i have none of your villager pix wishlist items sadly :( but i was wondering if i could pay to reserve 2 villagers? dierdre and fuchsia if not it's fine! ty either way :))
Since neither of them are in my town I won't do a reservation just yet. I will however send you a PM when they move in to see if you still need or want them. If by that time you still want to reserve we can work on a price then.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Bianca was voided

Since neither of them are in my town I won't do a reservation just yet. I will however send you a PM when they move in to see if you still need or want them. If by that time you still want to reserve we can work on a price then.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Bianca was voided
ty!

Bunnie was adopted

Frank voided

Teddy moved in

Alli voided

Tammi moved in

Gruff moved in

Benjamin is in boxes
voided

- - - Post Merge - - -