• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!
  • TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Cycling Tardis Cycling/Weeding ~ Newest Companion: Rocco, Shari | Ready for Adventure: N/A

Any chance I could come to your town in about an hour? I'm at work til then. If not, that's okay. :)

yea that's fine. I was gonna go offline for a bit anyways until I saw your post. I'll be back within an hour as well, just send me a PM/VM when you're available

Shep was adopted

Beardo was voided

Marina moved in

Phoebe moved in

Freya is in boxes

Going offline, she will be available when I get back

Someone offered a pic from my wish list to reserve her via PM

EDIT: Freya was adopted

Last edited:
Tank voided
Lucha voided

Harry moved in
Mint moved in
Deena moved in

Mint is in boxes
voided

Last edited:
Marina is in boxes. She will be raffled off.

Info.:

*Anyone can enter

*Should be 100% original

*Ends on 9/9 at 7:30pm EDT

*Winner has an hour to pick her up from the time I send them the PM

How to enter:

1 entry = ask to enter

4 entries = have picture dreamie proof (as in a signature, text sigs. do not count)

additional entries = send tbt (1 tbt = 1 entry, please do not send more than 15 tbt)

maximum entries per person = 20

3Dewdrops x16
Sunsu x1
Mayor_Sarah x16
Hanaberas x16
ribbyn x6

Last edited:
Bump before bed. I'll add anyone who wants to enter when I get back online tomorrow.

I'd like to enter the raffle for Marina please. I couldn't find another thread for the raffle. May I enter here? I'm sending 15 tbt.

I'd like to enter the raffle for Marina please. I couldn't find another thread for the raffle. May I enter here? I'm sending 15 tbt.

there is no other thread. I decided not to start new threads for raffles since not many people enter them, so it seemed useless. You just post here for now on :)

You've been entered

- - - Post Merge - - -

about 2 and a half hours left to enter

Id love to enter please! Sending 15 Tbt along (total of 16 entries)

Back