Giveaway Taking a break , look inside

InstantSergio

Bells
Feedback
100% (17) +
I'm taking a break from Animal Crossing. When/if I eventually return, I'd rather not see all the good villagers voided when they could have gone to good homes. I have two villages that I will be cycling villagers out of.

Sakura (4682-8622-3859)
These villagers do not have original furniture/clothes.
  • Lucha
  • Stinky (voided)
  • Kabuki
  • Kid Cat
  • Agent S
  • Whitney*
  • Coco
  • Mira
  • Lucky

Misfits(3969-5248-6461)
These villagers have original furniture.
  • Bob (adopted by catfay)
  • Ribbot
  • Daisy
  • Henry (voided)
  • Stitches*
  • Lopez
  • Marina*
  • Deidre
  • Gabi
  • Bruce (adopted by Skeol)

Rules
  1. I will take one reserve per person - first come, first served.
  2. Tier 1 villagers require proof of dreamie in your signature and must have an account created before the date of this post.*
  3. You may only reserve one villager - period.
  4. You may only reserve villagers that are currently in either village.
  5. I will send a private message to the person once the villager is in boxes.
  6. I will give you at least 10 minutes (or the next day if I go to bed) to respond.
  7. If the person does not respond, or responds with an availability that isn't suitable to me, I will move onto the next person that wanted the villager. (I'm pretty flexible, but I do have limits.)
  8. I'm giving away the villagers, not furniture or flowers, so don't pick anything up.
  9. I will not be listing new villagers unless they are Tier 1.
  10. You may only reserve new villagers after I announce that they have moved in.

I cannot guarantee when I will be available, which is the reason I'm taking a break. I live in the Pacific time zone, have a day job, and also spend my time doing other things. (I know I won't be paying attention while Game of Thrones is on.) I will be trying to get this done by next weekend.

Last edited:
I know i friend who wants marina but doesn't have room in her town right now! She has dreamie proof in her sig
Her username is creamuu

Hi may I reserve Marina? My friend came here earlier and asked for her reservation for me. Idk if that's ok at all, but it's worth a try. ; v ;

I would like to reserve Coco (or Stitches if something goes wrong with person above) Thanks! :)

Time for Game of Thrones, so I'll check back in afterwards. If no one speaks up for Stinky or Bruce, I'll give them 10 minutes on Reddit before I void them.

Also, while you can only reserve one villager, you can claim as many non-reserved villagers without losing your reserve. You'd just need to cycle one more villager if your reserve decides to leave afterwards. You just risk losing out on a villager you wanted if you don't reserve them.

Back