Giveaway take it all

Hi! Do you have any carnations left? Also could I get your star globe, fireplace and blossom lantern?

Ok my gate is opened! :D Thanks for waiting<3

I'm so sorry was doing a trade... omw now

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hi! Do you have any carnations left? Also could I get your star globe, fireplace and blossom lantern?

Yesss I still have both , and of course. Just give me a few to gather them all up~ I'll VM when ready ^^

Hello~ Could I possibly get the sunflower stereo, tulip dresser, rose sofa, and the cosmos fan, if you still have them ^^

Rafael of Novaria
FC: 3841-1248-5792
I would love to have the: fruit basket; rose sofa; tulip dresser; sunflower stereo; basement floor and wall; cosmos fan; box of chocolates; 5 glass display cases, please.

Alright I'll VM you all above in a few ! ~

- - - Post Merge - - -

Still have that stuff? Sorry I had to do some stuff in my house

What stuff? :lemon:

- - - Post Merge - - -

Rafael of Novaria
FC: 3841-1248-5792
I would love to have the: fruit basket; rose sofa; tulip dresser; sunflower stereo; basement floor and wall; cosmos fan; box of chocolates; 5 glass display cases, please.

Alrighty np np the only stuff I don't have is the sunflower stereo and cosmos fan. I'll VM when I'm ready~

I see you don't have it any more; but I'll take the box corner sofa and the monitor tower please. Well once you go back online that is.

Last edited:
I see you don't have it any more; but I'll take the box corner sofa and the monitor tower please. Well once you go back online that is.

Oh ok,np! I'll vm you when I'm available ~ should be in a few mins

Hai can I get Kabuki and Diana's pics as well as the flower bouquet and the wedding cake please? :3

Back