Sync Game and System Clocks?

SilverGekko

Bells
I've had my 3DS clock running a little slow for a while now, hadn't adjusted for DST, and I traveled to a different time zone.

So, my system clock was messed up, no problem. I just set the system clock to the correct time. Except, I'm a moron and messed with the game clock instead.

I've set both clocks to GMT as close to synchronous as I could, but I'm sure they're a little bit off.

I'm currently suffering the tripping effects of time travel, as I'm tripping and haven't gotten a unlucky fortune, or any fortune.

This time travel wasn't intentional, but I am currently regretting trying to fix the clock last night.

Is there any "sync clocks" feature I don't know about, or a way to avoid this in the future?

Thanks.

I'm kind of interested to know the answer to this too....

Maybe I'm just anal but my clock is a couple of minutes off and I would like to fix it but I worry about TTing.

I'm kind of interested to know the answer to this too....

Maybe I'm just anal but my clock is a couple of minutes off and I would like to fix it but I worry about TTing.
You are ok as I have this habit of trying to keep all of my clocks at the same time.

Bad luck is temporary and happens whether you time travel or not. Luck can change from day-to-day.

Fixing your time doesn't negatively affect your town in any way unless you were a few days off the proper time and had to fix that. I've already had to adjust my game time by a few minutes twice now and nothing bad has happened.

Also, a good way to increase your chances of good luck is to practice Feng Shui: http://www.thonky.com/animal-crossing-new-leaf/feng-shui-guide/

Bad luck is temporary and happens whether you time travel or not. Luck can change from day-to-day.

Fixing your time doesn't negatively affect your town in any way unless you were a few days off the proper time and had to fix that. I've already had to adjust my game time by a few minutes twice now and nothing bad has happened.

Also, a good way to increase your chances of good luck is to practice Feng Shui: link

Thanks for the info!

I take it that there's no sync clocks feature, then?

Hopefully there'll be a patch soon. Maybe..

Back