Selling misc./DT dreamy egg

Hi, I still have 3 egg currency to get a baby chick egg, unsure how much it goes for?

hi! i saw they were listed really low on the tier list so probably about 150 tbt? or something like that.
Oh okay! I will think about it. I’d been seeing them for 300-500 in shops so that might be a little low for me at the moment, but I will consider.

Oh okay! I will think about it. I’d been seeing them for 300-500 in shops so that might be a little low for me at the moment, but I will consider.
i'm not sure i even saw people give them away for free before so 🤷‍♀️ anyways if they're that expensive i'm not interested anyways. thanks for letting me know!

i'm not sure i even saw people give them away for free before so 🤷‍♀️ anyways if they're that expensive i'm not interested anyways. thanks for letting me know!
Not trying to contradict you! I feel like some collectibles are just all over the place. Especially ones from recent events. For all I know 150 will ultimately be a more accurate price.

Poked around a bit on various Cute train car sales and figured what the hey—I’m never going to use my extra so I’d be happy to sell it to you for 150 if you’re still interested!

Poked around a bit on various Cute train car sales and figured what the hey—I’m never going to use my extra so I’d be happy to sell it to you for 150 if you’re still interested!
great thank u!! <3 feel free to send it when ur back on and any message works for me :>

Back