Mafia Super Smash Brothers: Mafia! - Volume 2 - Mafia Win

you expect a response from 'did mog kill jacob'??
and most likely doctor saved someone/bulletproof was hit, or the slim chance mog was roleblocked or her kill overlapped, i doubt vigilante shot

Well no Heyden, because I was the one who posted it in the first place? And I said I wanted to add to my thoughts to my original post because I didn't last night as I was tired. :)

It doesn't seem likely at all now, so a role blocker probably blocked Mog's kill because I'm pretty sure the mafia's KP can't be role blocked (right?).

Well no Heyden, because I was the one who posted it in the first place? And I said I wanted to add to my thoughts to my original post because I didn't last night as I was tired. :)

It doesn't seem likely at all now, so a role blocker probably blocked Mog's kill because I'm pretty sure the mafia's KP can't be role blocked (right?).
i don't understand what you mean but i'll pretend like i do
and i was talking about maf roleblocker bc i don't think we have a town roleblocker, but in the case of one idk traditionally it would depend on who sent the kills in, unless it's gf then it fails ahahahahahahaha

@zendel @sensai any thoughts to add?

- - - Post Merge - - -

or do you have any questions for me / comments about my post while i'm here? just sorta wanna hear more from you two

@zendel @sensai any thoughts to add?

- - - Post Merge - - -

or do you have any questions for me / comments about my post while i'm here? just sorta wanna hear more from you two

Is there anything specific you want me to answer? :)

It gets awfully annoying when I have to constantly repeat myself.
well i can't disagree with that LOL

- - - Post Merge - - -

@karen also just noticed for someone who thought there was 4 scum at the beginning it's awfully weird to assume there's 3 now, no?

i don't understand what you mean but i'll pretend like i do
and i was talking about maf roleblocker bc i don't think we have a town roleblocker, but in the case of one idk traditionally it would depend on who sent the kills in, unless it's gf then it fails ahahahahahahaha

I didn't know the Godfather could be roleblocked if they send in the kill! Thanks for letting me know, I'm assuming gf = godfather?

Why do you think there is a mafia roleblocker over a town roleblocker?

well i can't disagree with that LOL

- - - Post Merge - - -

@karen also just noticed for someone who thought there was 4 scum at the beginning it's awfully weird to assume there's 3 now, no?

W E W

was lowkey hoping endless or dolby would pick me out on that so i could get better thoughts on them but it works i guess since i was sussing you anyway

anyways, i don't know honestly. could be 2 or 3 or 4 but if it was 4 i'd cry tbh cause 4 maf and a sk would be too much. 2 or 3 methinks, surrounded my post around 3 cause i dont want to underestimate maf and also 2 maf seems sad in a 15 player game

what do you think about endless, dolby, and cleb & also what do you think would be the best course for action today

Ah right, I would go with Dolby. I see him as a link to my scum read on Endless, I wouldn't go for Endless today because my read was entirely hypothetical about him and I don't think his lynch will provide us with much answers compared to Dolby.

There's also the fact that they are both good players and if we are wrong we will have a crappy time if we lynch either of them.

My thoughts on Dolby, Cleb and Endless:

Dolby & Endless: My thoughts have stayed the same, they both seem different and their interactions with each other come off as calculated and fake.

Cleb: Anti-town/ annoyingly unhelpful, I love the new playstyle. :rolleyes:

- - - Post Merge - - -

if you had the king's choice of lynch today who'd you pick?

- - - Post Merge - - -

well yeah what maremma said

- - - Post Merge - - -

karen*

Answered. :)

I didn't know the Godfather could be roleblocked if they send in the kill! Thanks for letting me know, I'm assuming gf = godfather?

Why do you think there is a mafia roleblocker over a town roleblocker?
yes gf is godfather
mafia roleblocker is like in every game unless it's a smaller game/is not traditional. town roleblockers are usually pretty uncommon and i don't think one is likely just in general

@zendel: what do you think about endless' post about mafia framing you or you being maf?
and i'm assuming by your post you mean today you think dolby should be lynched right?

also last question i promise; do you have any thoughts on mog's death? she sussed bowie relatively the most, so do you have any thoughts on him?

W E W

was lowkey hoping endless or dolby would pick me out on that so i could get better thoughts on them but it works i guess since i was sussing you anyway

anyways, i don't know honestly. could be 2 or 3 or 4 but if it was 4 i'd cry tbh cause 4 maf and a sk would be too much. 2 or 3 methinks, surrounded my post around 3 cause i dont want to underestimate maf and also 2 maf seems sad in a 15 player game
well are your thoughts any better on me now? :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

i think 3's a given at this point though ur right

crys/zendel/dolby/endless(?) is what i'm working with right now

i asked you earlier but why dolby > endless?

- - - Post Merge - - -

welp looks like you and zendel are off

anyways, going to place a vote on cleb to see if he comes out and says something

@zendel: what do you think about endless' post about mafia framing you or you being maf?
and i'm assuming by your post you mean today you think dolby should be lynched right?

also last question i promise; do you have any thoughts on mog's death? she sussed bowie relatively the most, so do you have any thoughts on him?

Just going to answer this in sections.

1. I have no idea how they could frame me? I didn't sus Jacob or Mog at all, in fact Mog was one of my strongest town leans and Jacob was on null. I'd prefer if he actually had a case on why I'm mafia, for now I think he's just throwing that out there to rid himself of any attention and makes me think he is even likelier to be mafia.

2. Yep, we should be lynching Dolby today.

3. I think her death is a very weird choice and if anything it could be seen as a way to frame Bowie, he's a slight town lean for me so I really hope I'm not wrong.

- - - Post Merge - - -

i asked you earlier but why dolby > endless?

- - - Post Merge - - -

welp looks like you and zendel are off

anyways, going to place a vote on cleb to see if he comes out and says something

Sorry had to go to the shop!

- - - Post Merge - - -

yes gf is godfather
mafia roleblocker is like in every game unless it's a smaller game/is not traditional. town roleblockers are usually pretty uncommon and i don't think one is likely just in general

I thought town role blocker was common as well, I guess not.

what do you think about endless, dolby, and cleb & also what do you think would be the best course for action today

I dislike Endless. He tried to throw me into a loop over my way of speech which lead to people turning against me then also I noticed this:

Gonna say those kills are either Zendel, or someone who knows what he's doing framing Zendel.

Don't have much time, but to see what I'm talking about, examine Jacobs pushes and what Zendel said about Mogyay in the mafia chat of the last game.

I honestly doubt someone would attempt to frame Zendel like that, as it's unlikely people would pick it up. And as a man incredibly fond of Occam's razor in situations like this, I'm going to utilise it.

Wish I had more than that to post, but once again, time constraints.

- - - Post Merge - - -

EBWOP: also, Amazon Evan is so blazingly obvious town that it hurts.

After trying to convince people I was scummy, and failing, he immediately went after Zendel and accussed him of last nights killing. I also read in a post by Dolby that Endless has the tendancy to attack new players who may not be able to defend themselves as much as an experienced player, myself as an example. I'll quote Dolby's post:

Endless immediately drops me/Sensai to go for Zendal, with no regard to other reads. In addition to this, it follows his pattern of delibrately accusing newer players who are less able to defend themselves. Moreover, I have rarely seen Endless use nightkills to sus somebody (with non-mechanics reasons)

I'm not sure how I feel about Cleb. He's always appearing when something happens so this could be a scum lean. But he hasn't posted enough for anyone to do a proper read on him, so for now, he's a scum lean until he makes concrete posts.

I think Dolby is a town lean for me, but I'll have to go and read back on his posts to make a firm conclusion.

Three mafia. Likelihood of crossover gets rid of the unbalance. It's pretty much what I did with the jailor's in Imprison mafia. Zendal/Abe is 100% feasible given Zendal's weird response to him in his reads post which was basically "I'd scumread him normally but I really don't want to"

Really Dolby? Please don't put words into my mouth, thank you.

The only reason your calling my read on Abe "weird" is because you were heavily involved in that scum read. Let's be honest here, lol. You'll swoop in whenever there is a change of getting rid of me. :blush: I'm staying put honety, lol.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Very opportunistic.

Back