Mafia Super Smash Brothers: Mafia! - Volume 2 - Mafia Win

If your town game is so different from your mafia game that without change ups it's deduceable what your alignment is, there lies your error.

Since your one and only true task is to do your very best to help town as town, and to mimic that exact same play as mafia.
Nah I just have four or five distinct play-styles so I don't get bored doing the same thing over and over. :p

Pregame

I was planning on aiming for a 16 player game but right now it is looking like that won't be happening, so we're going to be starting with a 15 player game. As I said in the OP, game starts at 8:00 PM CDT, about 6 hours from the time of this post.

Roles will be sent out at either 4:00 PM or 5:00 CDT, 2-3 hours from now. If roles aren't sent out by either of those times, then please expect them about 2 hours before game starts. I have a bit of a busy schedule today.

In the meantime I'll be sending an alert on discord as well as PM's to confirm people are playing after this post. GLHF.

I'm actually screaming at the irony of my role.

Isn't Bayonetta considered one of the best characters?

So your role could be one of the worst characters in the game, I'm guessing one of the Mii fighters, Charizard or Zelda.

Back