• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Cycling Sundance Cycling ₍₍ ◝(・ω・)◟ ⁾⁾ [ONLINE] ✿ IN BOXES: -- | MOVED IN: Bob ✿

Status
Not open for further replies.
TUCKER HAS A LOVING FOREVER HOME!

Lionel.png

LIONEL IS MOVING IN!

I'm trying to get Rod to move... all my dreamies are saying they wanna move. I'm like NOPE! To them. I'm trying XD.

no omgosh i want rod... ill give u tbt.........

I know! I'm trying to get him to ping me, but my Dreamies are instead! XD I don't really want anything for the villagers... I might auction off the tier ones when I get my cycling cartridge. But otherwise no, Rod shall be free... once he decides to ping me.

Does that mean she's getting him? :(
I have been looking for him for about 1 month! :)
But it's up to who ever claims him first plus i have dreamie proof

Last edited:
Lurking for Lionel, he's my last dreamie ! :D

And, if you want, my Willow will move out from my town on 1st of May ;)

Lurking for Rod

=*^*=

He will be mine. I waited much to long for this. I love him derealy

Last edited:
AHH! Rod will be adopted by the first poster once I post that he's in boxes.

I'm sorry. I'm just everywhere.

Also, I'm leaving for a few hours in 3 hours so... Hopefully I can get some people's dreamies out there.

Nvm wrong thing I was trying to edit a post sorry!

- - - Post Merge - - -

AHH! Rod will be adopted by the first poster once I post that he's in boxes.

I'm sorry. I'm just everywhere.

Also, I'm leaving for a few hours in 3 hours so... Hopefully I can get some people's dreamies out there.
Very sorry to upset you

Last edited:
Lurking for Lionel, he's my last dreamie ! :D

And, if you want, my Willow will move out from my town on 1st of May ;)

That's my Darling's Dreamie! Are you willing to give her away? I'll link Keii here so you guys can chat.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Nvm wrong thing I was trying to edit a post sorry!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Very sorry to upset you

I'm not upset! xD

those....... aren't my pronouns. dont gender ppl you dont kno

I'm genderfluid myself so I understand how upsetting it can be to gendered wrong, but can you please be nicer about it? This is the internet, so people can't see you as you are, so getting offended over a he or she when you're ze can be a bit counterproductive. Also, I doubt you meant to come across as rude, but wouldn't it be better to say something like "I'm Genderqueer and I go by ___ not she, for future reference."? You catch more flies with honey kinda deal...

I also don't want this to become an argument on my thread so this will be my last post about it....

those....... aren't my pronouns. dont gender ppl you dont kno

I just assumed. I am only 13. And well, be nicer about it, personally I can do what ever I want.. It's my life. But sorry if that came out rude but really, The point of this thread is to help get people dreamies. So let's stay on that topic please.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm genderfluid myself so I understand how upsetting it can be to gendered wrong, but can you please be nicer about it? This is the internet, so people can't see you as you are, so getting offended over a he or she when you're ze can be a bit counterproductive. Also, I doubt you meant to come across as rude, but wouldn't it be better to say something like "I'm Genderqueer and I go by ___ not she, for future reference."? You catch more flies with honey kinda deal...
SIZE=1]I also don't want this to become an argument on my thread so this will be my last post about it....[/SIZE]
What's genderfluid? <sorry for the spam>

[

Last edited:
I just assumed. I am only 13. And well, be nicer about it, personally I can do what ever I want.. It's my life. But sorry if that came out rude be really. The point of this thread is to help get people dreamies. So let's stay on that topic please.

- - - Post Merge - - -

[

Ahh well its different for everyone! I fall under that sorta spectrum as a demigirl (sorta girl sorta not) but uhh protip if you don't know someone just go with 'they/them' pronouns!! And well also people aren't required to 'be nicer about it' either, considering its pretty hurtful- ntm cei didn't even use caps or express anger? If anything, the tone was uncomfortable and giving you some advice to try and get away from the topic!!

Ahh well its different for everyone! I fall under that sorta spectrum as a demigirl (sorta girl sorta not) but uhh protip if you don't know someone just go with 'they/them' pronouns!! And well also people aren't required to 'be nicer about it' either, considering its pretty hurtful- ntm cei didn't even use caps or express anger? If anything, the tone was uncomfortable and giving you some advice to try and get away from the topic!!
...um...ok? I thought you could only be a boy or a girl but um ok ....sorry

Luckypinch said:

*✲゚*。✧٩(・ิᴗ・ิ๑)۶*✲゚*。✧ Genderfluid is a magical status where you can be both genders at any time.

No really, I'm usually a female, but some days I'm male and other days I'm genderless. I just... wake up and feel... I dunno how to describe it. Uuuuh... Like last monday I woke up and just didn't feel comfortable until I wrapped my chest and wore my boy's jeans and boxers, converse and a t-shirt. But Wednesday I wore a skirt no problems. Some people don't understand... It's kinda like being Bisexual in the genderqueer since. Ahhh.

I hope that helped.

...um...ok? I thought you could only be a boy or a girl but um ok ....sorry

We all start somewhere!! But no there's a lot more than that ^^ If you need links to info about non-binary genders PM me, but I think OP wants to get the thread back on track. Remember, they/them for people you don't know!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back