• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Giveaway Storage Clear out + TBT Raffle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hipsterdavid

Feeling Peachy
Bells
Feedback
100% (86) +
I'm not really in the mood to head to bed and I have a ton of stuff in my storage so I figure I might as well give it away. I'll also use a rng to raffle off my remaing tbt to somebody who decides to pick up something before I call it a night, not a whole lot of TBT but it's a nice little bonus. Once I head to bed I'll just close the thread so there is no confusion.

Also, I'd rather give out flowers in pairs of two, if possible, so multiple people have easy acess to growing more.

BloopBloop is the winner of the TBT!!!

I have:
5 red carnations
2 Pitfalls
2 Black Pitfalls
2 Gold ore
1 Tweeter
1 Proper Painting
1 Sci-Fi Wall
1 Illusion Floor
1 Saharah's Desert
1 Sandlot
1 Silver Shovel
1 White Tuxedo
1 Leopard tank
1 brown plaid shorts
1 blue dotted dreas
1 Groovy Tank
1 Groovy Tee
1 Pink Tank
1 Tan dogtooth dress
1 Black dogtooth dress
1 red velvet dress
1 elegant umbrella

Thanks for looking :)

Last edited:
Since I can only have two flowers, can I please have two black lilies? If I missed something and can have more, Jacob's Ladder?Also, Zell's pic, Benjamin's pic, and a chocolate cake. If that's too much, I can take off the pictures and (sort of) Jacob's Ladder :)

Last edited:
Since I can only have two flowers, can I please have two black lilies? If I missed something and can have more, Jacob's Ladder?Also, Zell's pic, Benjamin's pic, and a chocolate cake. If that's too much, I can take off the pictures and (sort of) Jacob's Ladder :)

Nah your fine, in hindsight the way I have this set up anyone could just grab everything and even get the tbt tacked on lol. I'll get set up real fast & let you know when you can pick everything up :)

Ah, sweet! Can I go all out and take all the flowers?! x3 AHAHAH FLOWERS
... or you know, would it be okay if I took a Pink Party dress, too?

Again, if this is too much, it's okay >w<

Last edited:
Ah, sweet! Can I go all out and take all the flowers?! x3 AHAHAH FLOWERS

Not all the flowers lol. The way I figure it if you have 2 black lillies you can always just grow more infinitley, so i'd rather give them out in pairs. You can take a set of red carns if you'd like.

Swinging up to grab the dress

Last edited:
May I have your black lilies and Autumn Floor please? ;u;

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back