• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

stop replying

I hate the ACNH people who make threads like these to complain about people who are playing the game in the way they want to be played.

And this is coming from an ACNH broke person.

I think instead of making a new thread abt it you could just voice your concerns in a thread already made about this issue, I understand a lot of people are upset that some people have these crazy numbers of nmt, but it's how the game (and frankly, life) works. Some people work REALLY hard for nmt, they grind for hours/do multiple trades/stay up late/and finesse the game, where as other people play for a hour or two a day and don't make as many miles compare to those who play multiple hours.

lololol ya'll need to go play the game and go hunting for these items/villagers on your own instead of making threads complaining about it.

And I am someone who has maybe 10 NMT and I'm perfectly fine with that

Back