• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Giveaway Stitches the lazy cub is leaving Shinmega

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mayor Puffy

Piggy Bank Hunter
Bells
Yellow Candy
Feedback
100% (139) +
Stitches_-_Animal_Crossing_New_Leaf.png

This guy has been living in Shinmega for a few months now and finally sets out to discover a new village. Whose village is it going to be? Be warned that he's changed his tee and has quite a messy house.

First come, first serve. If you're the one to adopt Stitches, then add me and come over asap. I don't want to wait too long. If it takes too long Stitches will leave for another village, he doesn't mind.

Give it to thesauce, he really likes stitches and he's ma friend in real life and so I wanted to give it to him.

This is taking too long buncha trolls. Just PM'ed Lolitia that she can have Stitches. I have no patience for your nonsense.

I'm Sorry I don't mean to troll, he was giving me a friend test or something, give me one more chance? FC: 5215-0627-2869

I'm sorry I was just being a baby and complaining I had a bad town so he would give stitches to me. Just give it to him please. I will pay 50 TBT

- - - Post Merge - - -

Honestly people can't have a bit of patience.

I'm sorry I was just being a baby and complaining I had a bad town so he would give stitches to me. Just give it to him please. I will pay 50 TBT

- - - Post Merge - - -

Honestly people can't have a bit of patience.

They are doing this for free - they don't need patience.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back