• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Steam Game Giveaway! XMAS

D3R

Twilight Inquisitor
Bells
header_292x136.jpg

Dungeons of Dredmor

Hello everyone! I decided to give away a game! I will be checking this thread within 48 hours, and pick sombody at random that replies to this thread!

In order to be considered for this free game you MUST reply to this thread with your steam community url. For example mine is at http://steamcommunity.com/id/recklesstom/.

*Please note, when I have the person is chosen, I will announce it in this thread, and I will contact you as soon as possible VIA steam. Goodluck to everyone!

Last edited:
See I would, but... Mac...
And I have yet to find someone to lend me their copy of Windows to dualboot. (Not paying $80 for the actual software, and I can't find a good rip...)
I miss out on a lot of good games that way... :<

This is cute of you to give a game away for Christmas! I'd put myself down, but I too use a Mac so couldn't play it.

Extending the giveaway by 24 hours totalling for 48 hours since OP due to lack of responses! Cmon guys! xmas gift

Well technically we're a day over-do. But since you're the only person that actually signed up for the game.. (In 3 days!! Cmon it was a free game!) I'll be sending you the game shortly!

Back