[Spoiler] April Fool's Day

fanism

Bells
Spoiler Alert!!

So, Rod moved in to my town after I had a trade with someone. He landed on a really bad spot and I do not like him at all(sorry). So, I ended up TT-ing him out...

I only greet him once and never ever talked to him. Since I know the moving is random, I did not bother to do anything for him.

After 11 villagers had asked to move, not even a single trace did Rod ping me. So, I landed on 4/1...

Blanca was at Rod's house and the game began.... Surprisingly, Rod gave me his pic! I have read you could only get their picture after you had befriended with them. It doesn't look like the case here.

So right now, I am back to TT-ing.... Rod needs to be out or I will go crazy.

If it matters to you, looks like you do not need to do anything and you will still get the villagers' pics when 4/1 arrived.

Yeah, doesn't matter if you are friends or not. You get their pic if you win.

ALSO, why is it always the tenth villager that never moves?

lol it's because you need 1 villager to move out before your 10th does, I think.

Yup, as long as you win the game, you can get their picture no matter.

ALSO, why is it always the tenth villager that never moves?
lol it's because you need 1 villager to move out before your 10th does, I think.

Oh my god, this just broke me. Please don't be serious D: I have 9 dreamies in my town. I moved a villager out because I'm waiting for a dreamy (to be my 10th), however, I got a voided villager while waiting. And I've been TT'ing like crazy trying to get rid of the 10th move-in... And now this is scaring me ;-;

You don't need one villager to move out. It's totally random who moves out.
So don't worry, Cou. You'll be able to get out the voided villager!

update here: 17 villagers had asked to move, but Rod is still here.

Since 16 is a magical number to the villagers cycling. I am going to try up to 26 (16 + one chance for each villager). If Rod still doesn't ping to move, I will let go one of my other villager which I am not sure which one. Yikes.

Oh, and the funny thing is Fang and Jay never asked out of these 17. They were the longest residents of my town.

Last edited:
Erik was my 10th villager and he pinged me days after he moved in from the campsite o:

Back