• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!
  • TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Splatoon Splatoon General Discussion (HYPE THREAD)

LUFFY, AZZA WE TOTALLY SHOULD CREATE A SQUID SQUAD THINGY ASAP i am so bored without you guys on Splatoon

Im screaming why are my teammates always so f****** bad
All them had 0 kills im 8 point from loosing my rank bcus these dumb squids jfc :mad:

LUFFY, AZZA WE TOTALLY SHOULD CREATE A SQUID SQUAD THINGY ASAP i am so bored without you guys on Splatoon

You acting like me and azza are never playing splatoon and that we dont post a hit load of posts on this thread everryday :c

That's why you only ever do twin squads.

Quad squads aren't that bad. I'd like to think that most of the S ranked squads wouldn't be trying very hard because it doesn't matter about their rank, but apparently that's not the case.

hello! seems like many aren't online...
anyway, if anyone wants to play squad please lemme know~

Back