• Current Championship Time (EDT)
  • We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Competitive Splatoon 3 (Competitive)

In-Game Name: digimon
Nintendo Switch Friend Code: SW-6775-6293-0897
TBTWC Team: team 4!
Time slot(s): i should be alright to make to this session if it wraps up at 6am! i have to get ready and be out the door by 7:30-7:45am but i should be alright!

Date and Time​
Host​
Friday, May 24 2024 @ 5:00 a.m. EDT (Asia / Oceania / EU friendly)dizzy bone

In-Game Name:Hat
Nintendo Switch Friend Code:8218-3537-3016
TBTWC Team:Ha-Cha!
Time slot(s): - Friday, May 24 2024 @ 5:00 a.m. EDT (Asia / Oceania / EU friendly)
- Friday, May 24 2024 @ 6:00 a.m. EDT (Asia / Oceania / EU friendly)

i should be able to join both if i can! i saw the dire need for ha-cha! players so here i am

In-Game Name: Chonky Cat
Nintendo Switch Friend Code:SW-0539-7834-1593
TBTWC Team: Team 3
Time slot(s): Friday, May 24 2024 @ 6:00 a.m.,Friday, May 24 2024 @ 7:00 p.m.

Hello everyone! I have an important announcement to make before our Competitive sessions starting on Friday. We will no longer be splitting the Private Lobby's teams by prioritizing Team color.

• The teams will be divided by prioritizing Team Color into one team! If there is a full team of four they will be playing against the remaining colors. If there is an equal mix, the teams will be comprised of pairs. Eg. 2 reds 2 blues vs 2 greens 2 purples, etc. If there is an unequal mix, the majority of the same color will be teamed together, while the rest of the players will be randomized.
Instead, we will be assigning teams like this:

Update on point 4 as of May 23, 2024: After observing skill level and anarchy experience during friendly sessions, the team distribution will change for competitive sessions. We will assign alpha and beta team captains by considering rank level, as well as assign other high rank players evenly, and then randomize the teams. Point system will stay the same! (+3 for every win).

Thank you and see you at the first session!

Hopefully there's more space for one more!
In-Game Name: ☆Nessa☆
Nintendo Switch Friend Code: 4286-9543-9212
TBTWC Team: Team 4
Time slot(s): Friday, May 24 2024 @ 5:00 a.m. EDT
Friday, May 24 2024 @ 6:00 a.m. EDT

In-Game Name: Flyffel (or Marco?)
Nintendo Switch Friend Code: SW-5330-0887-8701
TBTWC Team: Team 1
Time slot(s): Friday, May 24 2024 @ 5:00 a.m. EDT (Asia / Oceania / EU friendly)
Friday, May 24 2024 @ 6:00 a.m. EDT (Asia / Oceania / EU friendly)

Idk if I'm too late to sign up but I thought I'd try anyways. 😅

In-Game Name: Chere
Nintendo Switch Friend Code: 4419-3536-8691
TBTWC Team: Poyo Puffs
Time slot(s):
📹 Friday, May 24 2024 @ 7:00 p.m. EDT
Friday, May 24 2024 @ 9:00 p.m. EDT

Hi @dizzy bone, I was spontaneously invited for a job interview which starts two hours before this time slot I signed up for:

Friday, May 24 2024 @ 6:00 a.m. EDT (Asia / Oceania / EU friendly)Squid-blue.pngdizzy boneMrBox,Mokuren,Doo, Equity,Chibi.HoshiYanrima~,Aquilla,skarmoury
Airysuit, Lancelot, Giddy, Hat', Dunquixote, shellbell

I’m not sure if I’ll be back in time for this slot! I’d prefer to give it to another islander and to be backup, just in case I don’t make it. Sorry for the inconvenience!

Hiya! Is it okay if you put my name in asterisk on the Friday 5:00 AM and 6:00 AM times? 😭 sorry! Trying my best to get out of work early today but my schedule is so volatile arghhh

Got some bad news!

Tomorrow's session will be cancelled! @dizzy bone will be working on adding more sessions that are friendly for the EDT timezones. I will see what I can add later in the week. Sorry everyone! 😭

SessionHost
Cancelled! Friday, May 24 2024 @ 9:00 p.m. EDTPyoopi

In-Game Name: Bloop
Nintendo Switch Friend Code: 0827-4553-7598
TBTWC Team: Yoshi's Islanders
Time slot(s):
Friday, May 24 2024 @ 5:00 a.m. EDT (Asia / Oceania / EU friendly)Squid-blue.png dizzy boneMrBox, Mokuren, Equity, Chibi.Hoshi, Flyffel
Yanrima~,
skarmoury*
Airysuit, Lancelot, Hat' shellbell
digimon, ali.di.magix
Friday, May 24 2024 @ 6:00 a.m. EDT (Asia / Oceania / EU friendly)Squid-blue.png dizzy boneMrBox, Mokuren, Doo, Equity, Chibi.Hoshi, Flyffel Yanrima~, Aquilla*, skarmoury*
Airysuit, Lancelot, Giddy, Hat', Dunquixote, shellbell
ali.di.magix
📹 Friday, May 24 2024 @ 7:00 p.m. EDTOctopus-Pink.png PyoopiMrBox, Mokuren, Equity, Chibi.Hoshi
Lil_Boi_Jeff,
Yanrima~, Aquilla, skarmoury
shellbell, Dim, Dunquixote
digimon, Cheremtasy

In-Game Name: Mr_Keroppi
Nintendo Switch Friend Code: SW: 2869-7771-1393
TBTWC Team: Team 2
Time slot(s):
📹 Friday, May 24 2024 @ 7:00 p.m. EDT Octopus-Pink.pngPyoopiMrBox, Mokuren, Equity,Chibi.Hoshi
Lil_Boi_Jeff,
Yanrima~, Aquilla,skarmoury
shellbell, Dim, Dunquixote
digimon, Cheremtasy

Hi, posting since I edited my original response. The first time I picked was just more convenient for me, but I can still do the earlier one today instead. If you already have enough people though I'll do a different one later.

Hi! I wanted to make a couple of suggestions for the competitive sessions after observing and playing a bit this morning!

>I think people shouldn't be randomly made spectator but rather make a list and go in order?​
Cause some people can be randomly chosen as spectator multiple times in a row...​
>I don't really know how TBT is with with people swapping out ,squatting or if it's first come first serve? (It sounded like before you couldn't switch out for competitive but now you can?)- but when people are waiting to play, I think the people on the same team should switch out for their teammates, not volunteers? or maybe volunteers on their respective team..? idk​
also some of this was said in the chat today- mainly the first point!
It was rather hectic and chaotic for only one mod though
I just wanted to put these thoughts here so it's more public! I know that the mods are doing their best with the chaotic waves of players and appreciate it!!

ALSO APOLOGIES to anyone I did not yield for in the 7PM session- during the 5AM session I didn't get to play that much and couldn't hop back in time so I was feeling quite greedy.. I swear I swap a lot normally!!!

Last edited:
Hi everyone!

We've came to a decision to remove this portion of the points for Splatoon 3 Competitive. It's an unfair advantage as most players aren't playing a full session.

Thanks for understanding.

Activity​
Points Awarded​
Winning the most amount of games in a competitive session (to a maximum of 30 points)10

Hi everyone!

We've came to a decision to remove this portion of the points for Splatoon 3 Competitive. It's an unfair advantage as most players aren't playing a full session.

Thanks for understanding.

Activity​
Points Awarded​
Winning the most amount of games in a competitive session (to a maximum of 30 points)10
I actually think that’s a good idea, as people who swapped out frequently and played very few matches are at a disadvantage points wise as opposed to people who stayed in the room for half or most of the session.

Like Box I am also a bit confused about the swapping part. I thought we have to stay on the full hour (like in mk8). At the end it felt like a friendly session with so much swapping? I chatted with a team mate afterwards and we had the idea that if a match has high interest and lots of people in the queue, maybe it would make sense to introduce a cap of how long/how many matches everyone plays to give everyone a fair fighting chance.

I’m aware that it’s hard for the host to keep an overview how long each member has stayed so it’s down to the players to be fair and actually make room after reaching the cap… alternatively it might work if full rooms swap out entirely after say 15 minutes and fill the room with newcomers in set timed intervals? That way more people have a chance if matches have high interest like yesterday. Just some ideas, I know it’s a lot to structure it all so keeping an eye on this is probably a lot to ask! 💚

Back