SpiritTea 2022

MiniPocketWorld

🌺🦥🌺
Bells
White Hyacinth
Orange Hybrid Hyacinth
Flimsy Watering Can
White Hyacinth
So I was watching a video from a guy that makes videos on lists of games that are similar to each other. I just wanted to know more of what is out there and what is coming up. While watching one that listed games coming that are like Stardew Valley I found this. I couldn't help but think of some anime I have watched that I enjoyed when seeing clips from this game and hearing the general story line. I see that it doesn't seem to be listed on Steam. But I did find a kickstarter on it (already fully funded). It isn't going to be Early Access until January 2022. But I thought it looked pretty cool and fun and just wanted to share it here just to chat.
In Spirittea you play as a writer who has moved to a small town in the countryside in hopes that the change of scenery will help you finish writing your book. Unfortunately for you, this particular town has been going through some difficult times due to natural disasters, strange accidents and mysterious occurrences. After drinking from an ancient teapot you gain the ability to temporarily see into the spirit world only to discover that the town is haunted by a bunch of angry spirits. It is up to you to re-open the old bath house on the mountain where the spirits once rested, and to search high and low to find and convince them to soak their stress away.

“goblin energy” that immediately sold me on this LOL. xjksnk no fr this looks cute! will definitely keep an eye out for future information. :)

“goblin energy” that immediately sold me on this LOL. xjksnk no fr this looks cute! will definitely keep an eye out for future information. :)
I know I am. I wrote it down in my little list of games I want to play in the future. I think it is going to be fun and quirky. In a way it does remind me of the concept of Spiritfarer which I am really enjoying that game.

Back