Buying Spare seashells!!

averylee97

Freshly Delivered Lawn Clippings
Bells
Switch
6935-3758-2967
Feedback
100% (25) +
I have been looking on my beach for a week now, and cannot seem to have a venus comb wash up. If anyone has some they would like to sell, I would be happy to buy them off you. I can also trade other shells for it, except the summer shell. I can also buy some other shells if I don't have a lot of that type. I'd always be down to buy some summer shells! Just PM me if you have any questions!

How many stacks are you looking for? I have a couple stacks of venus combs/conch/summer shells if you are keen!

Absolutely! I'd like at least 1 stack of the venus combs! And as for the summer shells, I have a few, so I'm just trying to make sure I have enough for all the recipes. Maybe like 5 more? What would you rather have, IGB or NMT?

Absolutely! I'd like at least 1 stack of the venus combs! And as for the summer shells, I have a few, so I'm just trying to make sure I have enough for all the recipes. Maybe like 5 more? What would you rather have, IGB or NMT?

Tbh I am not really sure how much venus combs cost as I used to get paid 5NMT per stack by someone but they disappeared hence I have excessive stock lol.

Perhaps I can give you 1 stack venus combs and summer shells for 2NMT free? :)

Last edited:
Works for me! I'll send you a dodo in just a second!
Post automatically merged:

If anyone has any coral or other shells they would like to sell, feel free to offer!

Last edited:
Back