RainyCat

# 1 Pango fan
Bells
Tasty Cake
Yellow Tulip
Astral Inner Planet Floating Gold #10
December Birthstone (Turquoise)
Yellow Candy
I just bought Beau after seeing a picture of him, but in game...he looks less cute. His sleepy eyes as kinda small and unclear. Plus the seller forgot he changed his catchphrase to "tarnation" and he won't take off his duck shirt. And...his house is weird.

I met Papi ingame and found him cuter. But I have Julian and a deer would balance out my villagers...plus Beau is so popular. Why can I not love him? Why don't I find Beau cute? Does he seem cuter later on?

Ahjkhjkfshdfsdhfsdfh

The main question is should I sell Beau or not? Who is the better lazy?

Last edited:
I had Beau when I was cycling through the 16 villager cycle thing, and I had Papi in my other town. Between them, I think Papi is cuter. Kind of what you were saying, but Beau kind of had weird eyes. If you are looking for a deer villager, you may want to think about Erik. I had him at the same time as when I had Beau, and I thought he was absolutely adorable, plus his house looks pretty good!

oooh yeah the first time i got him it was pretty impulsive off a cycling thread and when i actually looked at him i wasnt so sure about his eyes. A little while later i loved him but lost him in a tt accident and cycled 16 and then a while later one day a villager told me he was thinking about moving so i got him to stay i beleive and about half a month ago he left me and i decided i was going to let him go and try and get Erik who is another lazy deer villager and i got him about a day or two after beau left! I love him, you should definetly check him out! P.S I have no idea why i told you this story but goodluck with your beau struggles >.<

I had Beau in a cycling town, and I ended up trading him for someone else. I honestly don't think he's that cute... His sleepy eyes kinda make him look like he's high. I did, however, used to have Papi, and he was freaking adorable. And he's an okapi! What's not to love?

image_997.jpg

But in all seriousness, don't go for a villager just because they are popular. If you can't like them, then you can't. I like Beau in my town, but Papi is also absolutely adorable. I'm debating on getting him or Mira and cycling out Marina. >o> Oh the struggs.

I had Papi and I liked him pretty much. Not my fave lazy, but still he's really cute. I personally don't find Beau cute at all.

I never had them both, but.....
Beau annoys me for his popularity, more aline the lines of Marshal. IMO, Stitches is cuter than him.
And Papi, meh...he's OK.

Back