April Birthstone (Diamond)
January Birthstone (Garnet)
November Birthstone (Topaz)
Yellow Candy
Red Candy
Cake
October Birthstone (Opal)
September Birthstone (Sapphire)
I've been doing the ping reset trick on and off for most of today trying to get someone to suggest a PWP but all I keep getting are greetings/sayings and random questions, this is so frustrating!

Is anyone else frustrated by something going on in their game today? I really needed to vent!

Try making a new character and doing it, since you won't be good enough friends to have them request a new greeting/catchphrase.

Stuff your inventory with flowers and seashells so they won't buy anything, and don't carry any bells.

Can non mayor characters receive PWP requests? I guess I'll have a go on my second character

I've got my inventory full of flowers, but I am carrying some bells, so I'll try dropping them, thanks :)

Oh wait, I don't think they can. XD Uh... If you want PWPs badly, you can bully them a bit... o3o

I'm having this with my only grumpy villager. I really want him to suggest the wooden/Japanese bridge and zen projects, but when I have a full inventory of shells, tools or flower, he wont ping, ever. When I have bells on me or stuff he can buy, he pings to show a letter, offer to sell something or ask to buy something.
Its annoying me, I want a zen themed town which I cant do with just zen benches...

I have had a zen bell requested and I'm not gonna use it, Neocrimi xD *Sigh*

I have had a zen bell requested and I'm not gonna use it, Neocrimi xD *Sigh*

If only we could trade PWP requests... I'd happily trade away the fairytale bridge Rocket suggested (stupid Rocket, I dont even want her in my town)

I really want the lighthouse, the windmill and the wisteria trellis, but the only PWP request I've gotten lately was for the totem pole. Neither of my uchi's are suggesting anything (because no one's suggesting anything)

anyway I've given up for the day, I'll try again tomorrow afternoon

Last edited:
I'm currently hiding in my balloon room of my home (reminds me, I still have yet to get the balloon closet from the balloons, and yet I've found enough balloon hats to put on an army), with a timer and shells in my pockets, bells in the bank. Been hiding for 20 minutes, hopefully when I go outside next, someone (Harry) will request (Harry) a PWP (Harry).

I've been sitting in the water and setting a timer on my phone. 5 minutes of homework, then I walk around to try for PWPs. It's not been the most productive day to say the least!

Ugh, Harry still didnt ping me after half an hour hiding in my house. Rocket however did, and suggested a wood bench...
I need more grumpy villagers, having just one makes getting zen PWP impossible.

I'm currently hiding in my balloon room of my home (reminds me, I still have yet to get the balloon closet from the balloons, and yet I've found enough balloon hats to put on an army), with a timer and shells in my pockets, bells in the bank. Been hiding for 20 minutes, hopefully when I go outside next, someone (Harry) will request (Harry) a PWP (Harry).

Lol, 5 minutes does it xD Anyways good luck xD

Back