• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Giveaway Some Leftover DLC/Hybrids/Etc [CLOSED]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ethereal

Avid Trader
Bells
September Birthstone (Sapphire)
Feedback
100% (206) +
CLOSED

After completing my villager pic collection, I can finally begin to clean up my town. I have some excess stuff I want to give away :3

First come first serve! But please, if you've already claimed stuff previously.... Don't be greedy and let others get a chance!

Instructions: Please post what item or items you want. You can only pick items from a singly tier ONLY. In certain tiers you can pick multiple items, so please pay attention and don't ask for items from multiple tiers, otherwise I am ignoring your request!! If you realize you've made a mistake, don't edit your post. Please post ANOTHER.
Along with what items you want, post your FC and town name after you have added me. Open your gates because I will try to be as fast as possible! I must be able to drop off the items in YOUR town otherwise you will not get your item. Please be patient, I am only one person

I will try to keep the list updated, sorry if an item yu want is gone. I have the right to stop ANY time because of real life obligations. I will likely stop at 1PM EST or earlier

T1 ONE ONLY
NONE RIGHT NOW, SORRY

T2 Pick 3
-Egg Series: wardrobe x2, stereo
-Festive tree
-Wheat bundle x2
-Golden Tools: Slingshot
-Pirate's Armor
-Tree Stump chair x2
-Apato model
-Dimetrodon model
-Card: Wall and floor
-Picnic basket
-4leaf clover
-Shopping cart
-Heart Shades
-pink laceup dress
-brown bar tee

T3 Pick 5

-Black tulips x7
-Orange pinwheel
-Mummy mask
-Star shades
-Ghost maskx2
-Santa hat
-Skeleton Hood
-Monster mask
-werewolf hood

Last edited:
Can I Have a golden axe?

Sorry, town name is Tokoro.

Last edited:
Sloppy chair please!

FC: under my username
Town name: Pretoria

Thank you very much!

24 hr shop uniform
Creepy Coffin (So spooky!)

My town name is Bayside and I added you! Town gates will be open in a few!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh and 5300-9248-0649 is my FC if that helps!

My friendcode is 3411-1311-9048, and my town name is Vienna.

I'd like your Eggplant Cow. :)

Cream and sugar, espresso maker and purple tulip please?

FC is 2766 - 8966 - 6927, Town name is Eden

Sea globe please. I'm the mayor of Asgard and my FC is 4184-2302-7089.

Last edited:
Character: Sakura
Town: Primrose
Request: Stag Beetle Cahir Please. Thank you for offering this. I hope to be able to do this when I am further along in the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back