• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Looking For Some help with creating 3 custom design signs

starhealer1

Bells
Switch
4363-8296-7412
Feedback
0% (0) +
I am no good at creating custom designs and no matter how hard I try I know and accept that I will never get any better so I'm looking for some help to create 3 custom design signs for my Island. I'm looking to create signs that say "Reset Center Ahead" "Mr. Resetti Fan Club" and "Please don't feed the Gyroids". I tried last year to create the first 2 but sadly they look terrible to say the least. So if anyone can help me or knows of someone who can help me I would greatly appreciate it.

Edit: I have updated my dream address which is in my signature. If you wish to see what my signs look like feel free to visit my dream address and take a look at them

Last edited:
It has been almost 3 weeks and no replies which is sadly what I expected. I had hoped by some slim chance to find some help here but I guess this was sadly a failure. I'll have to look elsewhere for help but where else can I look?? I have no idea :(

Maybe Tumblr or Twitter? These signs will be very hard though because of the amount of text

Back