So... when exactly is Weeding Day?

cheezu

Bells
Switch
0044-9828-4409
Cake
Pear (Fruit)
I've accumulated a good number of weeds in my 2nd town so I was wondering when Weeding Day falls in the EU version (the dates seem to be different for different versions and I'm not sure what's correct). Can you get multiple items on Weeding Day or do you just get one?

You only get 1 item per character. If you go to another town on weeding day and pick a lot of weeds there, Leif will give you another item. The items are randomly given. I always get the same 4 items.

If you don't have any weed at all, you will get furniture, right? I got Keep Leafton Beautiful ordinance, so I don't have any weeds growing in my town..

Thanks! Some websites seemed to say that it's in March.
Anyway, kinda sucky that you can only get one item. Maybe I'll make an alt in my 2nd town just for the event. :/

If you don't have any weed at all, you will get furniture, right? I got Keep Leafton Beautiful ordinance, so I don't have any weeds growing in my town..

If you have no weeds in town you get the topiary PWPs. If you have weeds Lief will ask you to pick different ammounts in exchange for items.

for US it's the last Friday of april.
for EU it's the last Saturday of april.

Even with this ordinance you can still get the occasional weed so check before 6 am to make sure you have no weeds.

Last edited:
The first time that you have no weeds , you get awarded the pwp topiaries. But on the next weeding day if you have no weeds , you still get an item. I just tted back to weeding day to get the item after being awarded the topiaries.

In my reset town I don't have beautiful town ordinance so lots of weeds grow, usually when there are a lot, Lief would ask you to help him pull weeds. After you're done, he'd gift you furniture from the flower set as a prize owo

Back