• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

So Resetti deletes your town in the EU version... WHAT?

It's only a rumor about EU City Folk and not any other version. It's been proven false, I've watched a video where someone decided to test it and reset 50 times (as that's the number needed.) Resetti just throws in a fake reset and says something along the lines of "I scared ya, huh?"

Actually, if I ever have time, I could test it out as I have Let's Go To The City (EU City Folk) and never play it, not sure if there's any save on it even.

^ Thank you! (Must be how I heard it). I also have LGTTC but like you, I'm not sure anything's even on it!!

Ive got the eu version... He just fakes a reset, nothing else

- - - Post Merge - - -

^^^^^
ACLGTTC

Yeah I remember him getting so mad he reset for me. I began crying because I didn't know any better (I was only like 9) but then he came back and all was right in the world again

Back