• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

United States Snuggles Amazing HHD Trade!!!!! (Series 1)

Your 030 Tiffany for my 027 Lopez?

EDIT: Nevermind, just got her from a friend! Sorry!

Last edited:
Do you want to do a trade? I messaged you before but I got more cards since then. I am looking for Joan, Kiki and Jambette on your list. I don't have any of the specials you need but can I trade you like 3 normals for Joan? I can give you Walker, Kyle, Truffles, Kabuki and Quillson.

- - - Post Merge - - -

If you don't need truffles I can do Rasher instead

At the moment I only have Jambette avaliable, but if the person doesnt respond before tomorrow night, then ill have Kiki as well.

Hey there! I have a 12 (Redd) that I can trade you if you're willing to trade 2 villager cards for him. Also if you're willing to trade to Australia. If you are interested, the cards I'm after are Cyrano and Deli. :) Please PM me with your response.

I can send you Rasher, Bluebear, Sterling, and Willow for Fauna, Patty, Quillson, and Roscoe. I don't have a wifi rating above 8 because I am new here, but if you'd like I can send you a picture of the cards as proof.

Haven't heard from you since friday! Please let me know if we're still trading and when you've sent it out, thank you

Hey again c: I still haven't received your card last week. Have you gotten mine yet? I'm wondering if there's a delay..

Hiya! According to our starter PMs, it has been a month since we sent our cards out. I haven't received yours yet. Have you gotten mine? O:

Last edited:
Not to be rude, but I'm starting to feel suspicious and uncertain about your trade. I haven't received your card in over 3 weeks, you're ignoring my messages even after logging on recently. I may have to leave negative feedback if you cannot follow through with the trade as I have already sent my card.. It shouldn't take that long to send a card between the united states to another US state.

Hiya! According to our starter PMs, it has been a month since we sent our cards out. I haven't received yours yet. Have you gotten mine? O:

I just sent you a PM, please look at it, because I'm sure the card had some mix up.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Not to be rude, but I'm starting to feel suspicious and uncertain about your trade. I haven't received your card in over 3 weeks, you're ignoring my messages even after logging on recently. I may have to leave negative feedback if you cannot follow through with the trade as I have already sent my card.. It shouldn't take that long to send a card between the united states to another US state.

I also just sent you a PM :)
Promise you dont need to be worried, I am an honest trader. My post office just seems to suck for the past 2 months.

Also please be considerate. By posting that on the forum post you are giving other people the wrong idea. I'm sorry your card is taking a long time to get to you but I sent it and I would like to keep doing honest trades on here without people questioning my motives. Keep negetive things like this to PMs, would be appreciated since you're the only having a problem with my trade. Thanks.

Like I said I was on Vacation so its not like I was able to see if I received your card either.
But either way I am sorry about the current delay on the card. Im sure it will be there today.

Last edited:
I just sent you a PM, please look at it, because I'm sure the card had some mix up.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I also just sent you a PM :)
Promise you dont need to be worried, I am an honest trader. My post office just seems to suck for the past 2 months.

Also please be considerate. By posting that on the forum post you are giving other people the wrong idea. I'm sorry your card is taking a long time to get to you but I sent it and I would like to keep doing honest trades on here without people questioning my motives. Keep negetive things like this to PMs, would be appreciated since you're the only having a problem with my trade. Thanks.

Like I said I was on Vacation so its not like I was able to see if I received your card either.
But either way I am sorry about the current delay on the card. Im sure it will be there today.

It still hasn't arrived and I'm not the only person still expecting a card from you as seen above :(
I do not want it to be any way an issue, but I just needed to express my concern.
You had been logging online occasionally but not responding to messages so of course I felt a little worried.
It would've helped if you replied sooner or let us know there's a postal backup.
I will continue to keep an eye out though. Are you sure you wrote the correct address in the PM?
Well, I'll keep looking and if the post office returns the card to you, let me know. Sometimes cards get returned to the sender. thank you

Back