Jinglefruit

The black-nosed Reindeer
Bells
Green Christmas Stocking
Jingle
Jingle Christmas Doll
Jingle Christmas Doll
Winter Mittens
If anyone feels particularly Christmassy with New Leaf's imminent arrival and wants to celerbrate it finally being June, then 'Jingle in Halide' *me* is hosting Toy Day, and fun times with Jingle the black-nosed reindeer.

FC: 2838-9399-1125

PM or post on here with your FC's if you'd like to join. 8D

EDIT: Gates closed

Last edited:
I will come. I will need to buy a hat though, cause I am going to have bed hair, ew.

0347-8267-4498

Nick

Penguna

Are your gates open now?

Yep, my gates are open now. I just added you. (y)

EDIT: Okay, and now they're closed because I DC'd straight afteer saving your FC. <_<; Lets hope this doesn't become an issue. - we just changed routers.

Back open now

Last edited:
I am starting up my game now and will be over in a sec if it works

- - - Post Merge - - -

I lost connection I will try again.

Yeah, I'm just re-opening gate. I've moved my wii quickly, so it should get a better signal now. -fingers crossed-

EDIT: NICE HAT!

- - - Post Merge - - -

D'oh! Forgot you need multiple clothes for Jingle. Planning fail.

To anyone else, I ask only that you leave all mushrooms in my town well alone. Grass I'm not bothered about.

That was all the Able Sisters had.

Thank you for hosting though. I had a great time...and so did Cuddles AKA Cruella. :p

Haha! But you had your own patterns you could have used. Excuses, you just liked that hat.

Thank you for coming! And it's a shame Cuddles/Cruella didn't join until near the end, maybe bring her along next time. xP

Haha! But you had your own patterns you could have used. Excuses, you just liked that hat.

Thank you for coming! And it's a shame Cuddles/Cruella didn't join until near the end, maybe bring her along next time. xP

I haven't sold her and her father is already living with Blathers, so I guess I will. xD

I haven't sold her and her father is already living with Blathers, so I guess I will. xD

Did you take her to visit him and notice the family resemblance? Hopefully I'll find her a manfriend to live in my museum.

If anyone wants to come celebrate Christmas (while I'm still online for the next couple hours) post here and I'll load up CF and open my gate. I'll edit this post and the OP when I'm done.

I shall do! I'm not sure when right now, but if people are online on here and ready then I'll just load up - even if I have to leave you all playing with Reindeer for a little bit.

Well, I see you live in United Kingdom, consequently, you have the same timezone as me. :p
Extra, a french friend would play with you too. :)

I can free myself to 17 hours (5 P.M.), well, if you want play at this time, I'm not say "no".

Last edited:
I thought France was +1 hour? Or is that only some of France?

I'll probably start around 3:30 - 4:00 ish if that's convenient for you? But Jingle hangs around for atleast 4 hours, so it won't matter if you come later.

Well, I can come now, and my french friend can maybe come now too.
I ask him. ^^

I give my contacts. :3

0519 - 0472 - 5928
Name: Tyto
Town: Touvil

The contacts of my friend:
3397-0136-6632

Last edited:
Christmas in July! I mean June.

Sounds fun, if i had a CF game.

Hooray Cruella! I should still be going in 3 hours, there will probably have to be another dinner break for me. But as I said, I'll leave people adventuring.

I'll add you both in a bit Tyto! I'll start some town prep in 10 minutes, to be open at half past.

We saved you. : 3
He was warned, and I will try to find my costume to celebrate Pre-Owned. xD

Thank you very much.

You're welcome! Also, remember to bring changes of clothes/costumes to get multiple items. - Your Patterns count too. ^_^ (We forgot yesterday. xP)

Back