Smash Bros Smash Bros. 3DS/Wii U Discussion Thread

tumblr_m6gzpkxg6z1rnu7upo1_500.png

Crap, I forgot to post this.
I'm getting it digitally, since...well...nobody likes to do midnight releases for Smash 3DS around my area..and my Dad's car is broken at the moment..besides...I NEED SLEEP.

- - - Post Merge - - -

who cares about super smash bros 3ds?!?!? legend of korra?!
Later, SMASH.

Has anyone's order from Amazon shipped yet?

Mine still hasn't shipped, guaranteed by Oct 3 at 8PM EDT

I was supposed to get Mariokart 8 the day it came out, and it was a week late. That's why I don't pre-order on Amazon.

Anyone have advice on circle pad probs?
Mines not broken, the little layer over it just came off unless that's considered broken lel.
Should I glue it back on?

Sorry I haven't been on TBT or anything in a while but just out of curiosity is anyone here having a tournament for the 3DS version? I haven't really bothered to look though its just my laziness kicking in. I always saw people would host Pokemon tournaments so I was wondering if anything like that was happening? I think it would be cool to enter even if I got rekt...

My bf just bought a 3ds today and pre-ordered copies for us

I cant wait for this to come up, I only played it once on the wii a while back and of course i was trash im trying to redeem myself lol

I'm getting one before US people because of timezones!! heck yeeeaahh

How do you do 'grabs' and 'throws' In the game? o:

uh one of the triggers grabs im pretty sure(i would guess right trigger but im sure you can figure it out ^^), and once you have grabbed them you choose a direction and your 'throw' will depend on what direction you choose

Last edited:
My copy still hasn't shipped yet from Amazon and I'm feeling dead on the inside.

Travelling home now!
Hopefully my copy will be waiting for me as I've had 3 consecutive exams today D:

Anyone have advice on circle pad probs?
Mines not broken, the little layer over it just came off unless that's considered broken lel.
Should I glue it back on?

Nah, I lit my little cover come off, works better in my opinion

Back