Smash Bros Smash Bros. 3DS/Wii U Discussion Thread

Finally beat Classic on 9.0 without losing a single life! :D

The prize a custom that I'm probably not gonna use. Man was I doing the wrong challenge, guess I better beat Classic on 7.0 with everyone now.

There's a local tourney here in a few weeks, just saw the flyer at Gamestop.

The grand prize is a gold mario amiibo so if you guys wanna throwdown and help me train up that'd be gnarls barkley

There's a local tourney here in a few weeks, just saw the flyer at Gamestop.

The grand prize is a gold mario amiibo so if you guys wanna throwdown and help me train up that'd be gnarls barkley
Should help you get better used to Luigi players.

Also tfw Gold Mario's are like ?300 on the UK Amazon lmao

Toon Link users, man.

I was using Megaman and nearly beat this fella, common T.Link spammer so yeah, rekt because he's able to beat my metal blade in terms of projectiles, so I swapped to Dorf, he caught me off guard since it wasn't as spammy and actually tried attacking more, just about lost.

Played Dorf again, got used to his play style, 2-0'd that scrub and reclaimed the crown of disrespect.
Today is a good day, he must've disconnected because I saved the replay ASAP and he wasn't there lmao.

It's good to be a moron, I even taunted after each kill teaching him a lesson.

Last edited:
Whatever happened to that Tournament/Miiverse update?

Like seriously it wasn't mentioned at all after that whole Smash 50 facts thing.

Probably gonna be released with Lucas knowing them, would've been nice if they mentioned something though.

Ehhhh, Reddit's 50/50 to believe, guess we'll find out if that's right in 4 days then?

ugggggh, last night I had a perfect teammate on For Glory teams, my Jiggly and his grabs were so ace lmao.

Last edited:
rBGPs30.png

it's coming.

We know ._.

People are buying and selling codes for when he comes out, lmao.

Last edited:
We know ._.

People are buying and selling codes for when he comes out, lmao.

waiting those extra thirteen days is such a difficult feat

I'd be getting him if I didn't register my game on my account and rather on my friends. I wish I did because I registered on 31st January and a day later my stars expired... how useful

Same here, except I sold my 3DS code on here when I got the game and didn't buy the Wii U version since my bro already had it.

So I'm buying a 3DS and Wii U code for 2K tbt lmao

Same here, except I sold my 3DS code on here when I got the game and didn't buy the Wii U version since my bro already had it.

So I'm buying a 3DS and Wii U code for 2K tbt lmao

My friend is purchasing Mewtwo for the both of us and I'm purchasing Lucas for the both of us
To be fair, I don't know if I should use TBT bells to buy Lucas, since ?5 is pretty expensive for my liking. But that's just me

My friend is purchasing Mewtwo for the both of us and I'm purchasing Lucas for the both of us
To be fair, I don't know if I should use TBT bells to buy Lucas, since ?5 is pretty expensive for my liking. But that's just me
That sounds nice that you and your bud are doing such, I'd much rather pay TBT instead of real money though, so I agree.

Two days man whoa, I'm hyped for my third fave legend poke.

I'm entering my first local tournament on Saturday. I'm doing singles and doubles with a friend, super excited and nervous. I just hate that my friend is being super vague on the details. "It's by Target, and I think Final Destination is allowed." That's it.

do you guys think the codes will be sent out right away at 12 am or be like the demo and start being sent out at 12 pm

Back