Smash Bros Smash Bros. 3DS/Wii U Discussion Thread

Oh, I also want some help. Anyone got any tips for using Lucina? I love her and she's my secondary but dang it she's so hard for me for no reason..

Pretty much this and I'm so angry because no one in my family will buy a wii u so I have to sit here with the 3DS version and watch everyone else have fun.

yoona.gif

Eight player Smash!!!!!
If only I had seven friends.... or friends at all.

Since Mewtwo is actually getting included in Smash 4, will people stop using the logic that Dark Pit and Dr. Mario took up 'roster spaces'?

Since Mewtwo is actually getting included in Smash 4, will people stop using the logic that Dark Pit and Dr. Mario took up 'roster spaces'?

I bet it took atleast a month to recolour and change the moves slightly of Dark Pit, Dr Mario and Lucina and sort balencing. We could be getting Mewtwo in 4 months time instead! ~trollface~

Oh, I also want some help. Anyone got any tips for using Lucina? I love her and she's my secondary but dang it she's so hard for me for no reason..

I'm pretty good as her, one thing I do is try to counter at right moments, although I mess up a lot...

What do you guys think about the Photo Studio or whatever it's called?

i cant wait to make fox x falco ~swoooons~ shh its not weird

I was playing Smash with a friend at school and I was playing as Toon Link. Someone comes.along and just starts yelling at me.
"You're playing as TOON LINK?!?! Why don't you use someone who's actually GOOD, like GRENINJA!!!!"
I won the match when she was done talking but seriously, I play who I want to play as.

I was playing Smash with a friend at school and I was playing as Toon Link. Someone comes.along and just starts yelling at me.
"You're playing as TOON LINK?!?! Why don't you use someone who's actually GOOD, like GRENINJA!!!!"
I won the match when she was done talking but seriously, I play who I want to play as.

You know what they say, Tiers are for qu**rs!

Last edited:
I bet it took atleast a month to recolour and change the moves slightly of Dark Pit, Dr Mario and Lucina and sort balencing. We could be getting Mewtwo in 4 months time instead! ~trollface~

Yeah, they were added last minute as they had more time. I'm glad that they're individual, to be honest. I always preferred Dr Mario to Mario.

Mewtwo tho. I'm so happy Mewtwo is back because it'll silence the people who think: A "clone" took up a roster slot, and Mewtwo returning proves there isn't a roster limit.

Yeah, they were added last minute as they had more time. I'm glad that they're individual, to be honest. I always preferred Dr Mario to Mario.

Mewtwo tho. I'm so happy Mewtwo is back because it'll silence the people who think: A "clone" took up a roster slot, and Mewtwo returning proves there isn't a roster limit.
Same here, Dr. Mario was one of my mains in Melee (For more of the offensive side) and I'm glad he came back in this game.

I know he should have been an alt for Mario, but....Sakurai's not going to do that is he?

About Mewtwo, I was surprised but at the same time glad he's back. I'm not one of those people who hated the Smash 4 roster just because they left out a few characters and one or two characters that apparently nobody liked (*COUGH*Pac Man and Duck Hunt*COUGH*They're great characters*COUGH*).
Just to balance the roster out with fan favorites and...those guys.
Mewtwo basically made the 50 Facts video get over 1.5 million views in less than a week.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also, waiting for November to arrive is PAINFUL...

Pretty much the same for me, although I don't play as Dr. Mario as much as I did in Melee. Glad Mewtwos back as well, played as him a bit in Melee and Project M.

1489016_347543948752625_5629796904412327248_n.jpg
Nintendo NO.

Same here, Dr. Mario was one of my mains in Melee (For more of the offensive side) and I'm glad he came back in this game.

I know he should have been an alt for Mario, but....Sakurai's not going to do that is he?

About Mewtwo, I was surprised but at the same time glad he's back. I'm not one of those people who hated the Smash 4 roster just because they left out a few characters and one or two characters that apparently nobody liked (*COUGH*Pac Man and Duck Hunt*COUGH*They're great characters*COUGH*).
Just to balance the roster out with fan favorites and...those guys.
Mewtwo basically made the 50 Facts video get over 1.5 million views in less than a week.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also, waiting for November to arrive is PAINFUL...
I'm glad personally, because it opens up the possibility of more DLC (but I wouldn't want 15 DLC characters.... maybe two or three) which'd branch out the experience of SSB4.

He was, as was Dark Pit for Pit and Lucina for Marth (I'm sure you know already) but the physics or something have been changed to make them 'semi-clones'. I can't judge; I've not gotten the game yet.

I haven't played the game yet but I really want to play Duck Hunt Dog. I'll give Pac-man a go, too, since I've been told he's a good character to play as. I really like the roster, it's a nice mix of obscure, 'forgotten' characters and new characters.

Back