Slow weekend, island time!

H1nohime

🍂🍁🌾🍄🍃
Bells
Feedback
94.4% (16) +
I'll be on for a few hours today if anyone wants to play, (use my emporium, shampoodle, kicks) or do island tours!

Just add me and like the post to get my attention :)

I could do with replenishing my token supply! I'm up for doing some tours.

(And maybe visiting shops to catalog a few things but I think I'll go last on that front, let everyone else do their shopping first given how incomplete my catalog is at the moment :V)

If you guys are still up for it I'll add you (cirom-I have you BlueCicada) and open my gates!

The gates of Old Leaf are open!

Last edited:
Can I hop on the wagon? I have plenty of golden peaches if needed

You are welcome to come Shi05 - I just had someone leave so it will be us for a bit!

Ah! Sorry for the delay, didn't see a response for a while so I was just watching videos for a bit. Didn't realise you'd responded in the meantime! ^^;

I'm bringing person one over, then after like a minute you guys can try coming?

Are you not reopening? ;o I'm curious as to what be causing the disconnections now.. and, more importantly, how to fix it. :c

(Unless one of youse lives in Australia or something. Though even still, UK-to-Australia latency isn't normally that bad...)

EDIT: Well, it's late and I'm tired so to sleep with I :V

Last edited:
I did some troubleshooting last night and I had an update that didn't get completed for my 3ds!
Strange that it could affect multiplayer so much!!!

Thank you all so much for coming and waiting so often, I would love to have you guys over in the future :)

Hm. Normally if two systems had different game versions, they just plain wouldn't be able to connect. And 3DS versions *shouldn't* matter, so I slightly doubt it's an update issue.

Either way, here's hoping it gets sorted for next time, whenever that is! c:

Back