• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Cycling ☆★Skye Cycling★☆ |[ In boxes: -- ]|[ New: -- ]| All villagers only 5 TBT!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi! May I reserve roscoe?

Sure can! 1TBT for the reservation please~

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hello! May I lurk/reserve Whitney, Punchy, and Fang? Also, if you lurk for villagers outside of town, are they reserved for you? If not I will take back my lurk and simply wait ^-^

Yes you may! And yes they are (I stated in my notes I think? Lurk changes into a reserve once they move into my town, so I won't charge you twice :D) Punchy is one of my favs btw haha I love him

- - - Post Merge - - -

Could I please lurk Merengue and Apollo? They're my tier 1 dreamies.

Of course! 1TBT for each lurk? <3

- - - Post Merge - - -

TRUFFLES THE PEPPY PIG IS IN BOXES! 12 hours from this post, she will be voided unless anyone wants her!

Can I lurk for Drago and Lobo? ^^ How does it work if two people lurk for the same villager?

Can I lurk for Drago and Lobo? ^^ How does it work if two people lurk for the same villager?

Yep! got your lurk payment, thank you~
If 2 people lurk for the same villager, first lurker gets first dibs. But if something happens and the first one can't get the villager when they get put in boxes, the next lurker in line would get the villager. :D

- - - Post Merge - - -

Truffles has been voided!

Hi there! Sorry to bother you, but could you remove my lurk for Stitches? I got him from someone else :)

I see you have Cole, I am looking for him I didn't see him lurked or reserved yet I will send you the reserve fee, and would like to be added to lurk for Nan and Leonardo if that's ok. TY

could i please lurk for chief or wolfgang?

You can for both if you like, it'll be 1TBT for each lurk <3

- - - Post Merge - - -

can i reserve greta and phoebe?

Gotcha! 1tbt for each lurk/reserve, thanks ★★

- - - Post Merge - - -

I see you have Cole, I am looking for him I didn't see him lurked or reserved yet I will send you the reserve fee, and would like to be added to lurk for Nan and Leonardo if that's ok. TY

Absolutely! and thanks for the payment~★ (not many people have been actually doing that in advance? it's very nice and very appreciated <3)

i managed to get wolfgang from my campsite! could you please remove my lurk for him if thats okay?

I managed to get zucker! And I'm currently cycling for genji. Can you remove me from the lurking list please?

Hi may I lurk for Pekoe, Bunnie and the reserved Drago? I will send TBT once I get a reply.

Last edited:
hello! if it's not a burden, may i lurk for willow and poppy for 2 TBT? thank you~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back