• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

SIGNATURES

Hi, I think this question should be in the "The Bell Tree HQ" section, but I can hopefully answer your question:

There are lots of signature shops on The Bell Tree Forums where you can pay for someone to make you a custom signature (like mine, for example) using TBT. Some people accept IGB, art trades, or even do it for free! Just head over to The Museum thread and have a look. But lots of people also make their own signatures, either using text and images and edit the HTML code themselves, or create their own in a programme such as photoshop. To edit your signature go to Settings > Edit Signature. Hope this helps!

Last edited:
Back