Should I make a second town?

bekka

Bells
Switch
2613-1165-7911
Silver Mailbox
Mailbox
Cake
Well I have an extra cartridge and I was jus wondering if I should make a brand new town?
The main reason I'd want to is to get some villagers that moved out of my main back like Lolly, Julian, Ankha, and Stitches. Also i kind of want all the octopi since that'd be kinda cute. But I don't know if I have the time or patience. My main tone is just so far along and the having a baby town would be...I don't know, just different xP

What are your thoughts? Should I do it?

On the bright side if you do and it's too much of a hassle...you can always just delete it and go
back to just playing your main exclusively. So it's pretty much up to you.

Well if you have another game, sure why not? If you feel like a fresh start but you don't want to delete your main town then having a second game is perfect. c:

On the bright side if you do and it's too much of a hassle...you can always just delete it and go
back to just playing your main exclusively. So it's pretty much up to you.

Yeah, true :)
I found a map I like already so that's cool, plus it doesn't have a normal so I can easily plot reset for lolly or marina

You might get sucked into the second town more than the first one and start drifting away from it.

Last edited:
You might get sucked into the second town more than the first one and start drifting away from it.

Yeah....i kind of have that fear. That happened to me with cycling and I lost Ankha because of not playing for a few days

I have a second town that I inherited with a used copy of the game, and I love having it. :) It's great for finding new villagers, and I've been able to help people find some of their dreamies through it. :)

I have 3 towns i constantly check up on, and i can tell you its difficult work. Ones a cycling town another is a storage town were I've packed most of my Dream villagers and the other is my newly started main town.I check in everyday mainly to talk to all the villagers and make sure none of them are moving out on me.I don't even have much time to organize or decorate my town and i never water the flowers since i have beautiful town ordinance on.Soon i hope to move all my dream villagers to my main town since their scattered around the 3 towns, so i can stop worrying about starting up each town to check up on them all the time.

Back