Selling Shopping cart!

Well I didn't turn it down I waited to see if there any higher offers! Also I was asking what makes me greedy u didn't really take offense

Just how you're auctioning off an item worth so little for so much. 300k is a lot.

OK OK I see your point but if people want to bid that high its not my fault

Well I guess you scared everyone away thanks

Hmm... Okay.

Kind of unnecessary...

sure it can turn up in anyones nooks, but it is rare. If people want to bid more, that's their choice, StormBlader isn't forcing them to buy. I myself paid a good amount for a shopping cart, there are many spotlight items not just one, still rare imo....

not trying to cause drama just saying :)

It is really a ripoff to pay for such a high price.
It is not rare due to the fact that it reordorable.

Are you guys really going to do this?! What if I went to your threads and start telling everyone the stuff were ripoffs! Seriously stop I might as well make new thread

People are harsh! I'm glad you got a cool spotlight item, Stormblader. I've certainly never seen it. In this game, even orderable can go for a pretty penny if someone's willing to pay. I'm glad you got it and I'm sorry people decided to dump on your thread (and hijack it). Stay strong buddy!

People are harsh! I'm glad you got a cool spotlight item, Stormblader. I've certainly never seen it. In this game, even orderable can go for a pretty penny if someone's willing to pay. I'm glad you got it and I'm sorry people decided to dump on your thread (and hijack it). Stay strong buddy!

Ya!

Thank you!

Back