• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Selling Shinee Closet Cleanout

Can I have a bubble wand? Is 5 TBT okay? Also, do you prefer pickup or dropoff

~Mayor Kathy of Dinosaur
3411 3134 4200

Hi! In case you didn't see, I commented in the other version of this thread c: Is 25 tbt okay for: 2x shaved ice lamp; 2x flower display case; 24-hour-shop ABD? <3

Hi! In case you didn't see, I commented in the other version of this thread c: Is 25 tbt okay for: 2x shaved ice lamp; 2x flower display case; 24-hour-shop ABD? <3

Yeah. :') I posted this because my other thread didn't show up on the front so??? it did??? xD
That sounds good to me. Sorry, I never expected such a huge line though.

Also later (after my order is all sorted out XD I tried to be organized) I could get you some splatoon items if you need them? I have all the amiibo.

Also later (after my order is all sorted out XD I tried to be organized) I could get you some splatoon items if you need them? I have all the amiibo.

Only the items on my wishlist if you happen to have any of them.

If I missed anyone please repost. I am so out of my element. xD I can't believe I use to trade all the time...

Last edited:
Hahaha yeah, it did, actually! That's a bit strange though that it didn't originally c:
And that's okay! I can wait <3

Back