Selling Sheep Plush, Balloons, & Sakura

I don't really have much right now
would you accept 230 TBT and ghostly gold for the Pierrot candy? I understand if not

Hello!!! If you are going to sell the pierrot candy to BrokenSanity that is PERFECTLY fine I do not want to take away from his offer so if you were going to take his offer please do! If you are looking for pure TBT I can offer 800 - 1.2K TBT based on what you would like for me personally!!!

I don't really have much right now
would you accept 230 TBT and ghostly gold for the Pierrot candy? I understand if not
Hello!!! If you are going to sell the pierrot candy to BrokenSanity that is PERFECTLY fine I do not want to take away from his offer so if you were going to take his offer please do! If you are looking for pure TBT I can offer 800 - 1.2K TBT based on what you would like for me personally!!!

Just responding to both of you so you know that I’m not just ignoring you guys or something.

I’m going to consider both options over the next day or two and get back to you on what I decide. I appreciate both offers, just need some time to make a decision. Thanks for baring with me. :)

Hey again!

May I please buy your black famous mushroom and famous mushroom? No message is fine for both.

Ok I’ve made my decision @BrokenSanity and @Mr_Keroppi

Unfortunately I really do need the TBT right now and I already have extra ghostly gold that I don’t know what I’m going to do with so I’m going to have to turn down BrokenSanity’s offer. I wish you luck in getting a Pierrot Candy in the future.

As for Mr_Keroppi I took a look at past sales for the candy and most seem to be in the 1k to 1.3k range. Since you are always so kind I’d be willing to let you have it for 1k. If this works for you just let me know if you’d like a message on it and I’ll send it over. :)

Ok I’ve made my decision @BrokenSanity and @Mr_Keroppi

Unfortunately I really do need the TBT right now and I already have extra ghostly gold that I don’t know what I’m going to do with so I’m going to have to turn down BrokenSanity’s offer. I wish you luck in getting a Pierrot Candy in the future.

As for Mr_Keroppi I took a look at past sales for the candy and most seem to be in the 1k to 1.3k range. Since you are always so kind I’d be willing to let you have it for 1k. If this works for you just let me know if you’d like a message on it and I’ll send it over. :)
Thank you very much!!! This is one of the last candies I need!! Thanks for the discount!! I will send the TBT over now! I would like the message
プロジェクトセカイ: からくりピエロ

Boop reduced wand price further and added note about taking offers despite having a price listed.

HI HOLLA I would really really love to buy your october dated rebel gnome!! Would 250 bells be alright?

Hi! Could I buy the small mailbox? I've never seen one being sold before, so I'm not sure how it should be priced. Would 200 be enough?

Back