• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Giveaway SHANNICE'S RAFFLE!! 10 TBT TO ENTER!! WIN EVERY TIME!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

~ Shannice ~

Sleepy goddess
Bells
う
Tin Robot
Green Christmas Stocking
Festive Bell
Christmas Candy
Tasty Cake
Candy Easter Egg
December Birthstone (Turquoise)
Feedback
97.7% (82) +
Yep! It's true!
To enter the raffle, please just send me 10 tbt and add a note that says 'raffle' so I know what the tbt is for.
You may enter up to 4 times, but only once a day. Just send 10 tbt with the note 'raffle', up to 4 times. (once a day.)

I will use a random number generator to randomly select 2 winners, who will both separately arrange to come to my town, and my bottom beach will be filled with bell bags, all with 99,000 bells in. (25+ mil in total). There is an ABD in my house which is close to the beach, which makes the process easier. You may also pick up to 7 hybrids, or clovers, ice creams, items, DLC's etc. of your choice!

AFTER you have sent the tbt, comment on this thread which 7 items you would choose if you were to win.

EVERYONE will win something! If you aren't chosen to win one of the main prizes, you can chose 4 items/hybrids etc. of your choice and you will also get 2 million bells, which I will let you pick up after the raffle has ended. BUT, when you comment on the thread, choose 7 items in case you win one of the top slots!

THIS WILL END IN 4 DAYS. (Sunday 23rd October), but if the entries are still coming in then I may extend the deadline!

Main winners must respond and arrange a pick up time within 24 hours. If no response is received, I shall pick another winner(s). I will VM you if you win, as well as comment on the thread!

THIS MAY BECOME A PERMANENT THING! Let me know if it's a good idea :)

Good Luck!

Last edited:
I entered! :D Is there a list of the DLC items we can pick from?

You can choose any DLC's or items you want! I will most probably have it, and if I don't I will let you know :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

- I will at some point add a full list of things I have available but I can pretty much get anything :) -

I also entered, so we can choose any item we want? Well I choose a throne, a mermaid lamp, gold roses, a toy hammer aaand... I guess more hybrids (Any) :)
Most of this stuff is just missing furniture

You can choose any DLC's or items you want! I will most probably have it, and if I don't I will let you know :)

Oh, awesome! :D In that case, if I were to win, I'd pick the Afternoon tea set, the shaved ice lamp, the turkey, the cherry blossom clock, the Aquarius Urn, the Cool Globe, and a sparkling cider. :)

Entered!
The seven items I would choose would be:
afternoon-tea set, berliner, mermaid clock, mermaid closet, mermaid sofa, bunny p. balloon, and a pink carnation.
<3

I accidentally put Auction instead of raffle. Is that ok? I would like a throne, toy hammer, money and any roses xD

IN THE PROCESS OF EDITING
I entered! :D Do you send 10 tbt everytime you enter? And Definitely, this is a GREAT idea :) Oh, almost forgot the wanted items ��

~ Any 3 kitchen items (bread box, mixer, microwave, rice cooker, etc.)
~
~ Trench Coat
~ Sweater Dress
~ Sparkling Cider
Thanks love!

Last edited:
Entered!

My 7 choices would be... Autumn-leaf chair, Double-neck guitar, Leaf bed, Rice-plant bed, Rolling suitcase, Blue argyle tank, flamenco hat!

Last edited:
I entered! :D Do you send 10 tbt everytime you enter? And Definitely, this is a GREAT idea :) Oh, almost forgot the wanted items ��

~ Beans
~ Toy Hammer
~ Any kitchen furniture
~ 3 hybrids
~ A crown

Yep! Send 10tbt every time you enter,which can be up to 4 times per person :)

I entered as well.<3
My seven items are: an abd (is that ok? :3), white police cap, crown, a throne, snow bunny, hula girl and turkey. :>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back