Mafia Shadowrun: Dragonfall Mafia - Town Wins!

Then why did you wait until now to provide your thoughts? I mean, you don't have to explain waiting for the bait to work (it didn't) but I guess it's not a huge loss since you're not committed to getting anyone lynched because of uncertainty. That says something about you, in the least, but if anything you could expand on what you're talking about with Ashtot because he's so unpredictable and thus far he's hard to read - and it's best to call him out on that unpredictability right away or he'll use it to get away with staying alive as mafia.

Yeah that's the first impression I'm getting from her this game, better worded, remind me to remember that.

Mostly because I've been working 8-10 hour shifts the last few days since work is so royally mucked, so when I get home I'd rather take a nap and then focus on schoolwork than sitting down trying to analyze mafia posts. Even if I had spoken up sooner about Dolby, what would have really changed? Chances are he'd still have been lynched since all I would have done would be to suggest a lynch on Ashtot or just no lynch it out.

As for Ashtot, his quality of posts is lacking moreso than mine and it took him a day or two to explain his reasoning for wanting to vote Dolby which boils down to just not wanting to analyze and keep a watchful on eye on Dolby. He lurks, just silently liking things in the thread and calling PB trash so, yeah I'm just weary of Ashtot's behavior so far.

I think that we should be foccusing on the Dolby bw for now, so I'm going to do a stupid analysis thing on that when I get home. My school internet sucks so I wouldn't be abke to do it here.

Votes

Dolby - (8)
pillow bunny
Ashtot
EnderWiggin
Endless
SarasaKat
Runeraider
Dad
LaBelleFleur
Forek

Dad - (1)
Tom

No Lynch (1)
Runeraider

Didn't Vote
laurenx
Feloreena
Dolby is set to be lynched. Voting ends at 4PM PST/7PM EST. You have one hour and 25 minutes left from the time of this post.

Alex, I'll take what is the majority of players for 500!

- - - Post Merge - - -

If anything I'm really just surprised at the number of "strong" players just rolling with the Dolbywagon.

I'm sacred that most of the strong member's are mafia. I won't out any fosses in case I affect the mafia kills, but I have my suspicions that I'll out at day start.

If you wouldn't kill me mafia, that would be fantastic.

- - - Post Merge - - -

*scared

An unknown observer flicked a drop of red paint into the pack and the feeding frenzy had begun.

I'm sacred that most of the strong member's are mafia. I won't out any fosses in case I affect the mafia kills, but I have my suspicions that I'll out at day start.

If you wouldn't kill me mafia, that would be fantastic.

- - - Post Merge - - -

*scared

Second time you've said something like this. Here's the first:

Hi kids, I'm not dead, and hopefully I won't get n1ed again. It'd be great to survive to d2 at some point. Mafia, if we can make some sort of deal, that would be fantastic.

OMFG MUM GET THE CAMERA.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Second time you've said something like this. Here's the first:

I know, I'm full of witty remarks like that.

- - - Post Merge - - -

You did manage to completely miss the point of that post though.
Good for you.

OMFG MUM GET THE CAMERA.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I know, I'm full of witty remarks like that.

- - - Post Merge - - -

You did manage to completely miss the point of that post though.
Good for you.

What was the point? Bait mafia into hitting you? Or to bait them into working with you against town?

Why are you over analysing my bad jokes so hard?
It's just a joke, there's no ultimate purpose.

Even Ashtot knows this.

I'm not sure that's what Tom means - it's not what I mean. Joking around is a better way to put it, rather than a joke. And I used to do that when I was mafia - somewhere along the lines of 'boo hoo I keep getting night1'd in past games please don't kill me I have good things to contribute to town', although I'd get more specific sometimes and make posts at the end of the night because 'I'm probably going to die tonight so I better post what I think now'.

So there's more to it than joking around.

I'm not sure that's what Tom means - it's not what I mean. Joking around is a better way to put it, rather than a joke. And I used to do that when I was mafia - somewhere along the lines of 'boo hoo I keep getting night1'd in past games please don't kill me I have good things to contribute to town', although I'd get more specific sometimes and make posts at the end of the night because 'I'm probably going to die tonight so I better post what I think now'.

So there's more to it than joking around.

Not sure he's actually "contributing" though. All of his posts are wise remarks or jokes. He's only made like 3 substantial posts. Tomorrow I'm think we should should do a Rune/Ashtot lynch and see how Crys/Endless thing works out? Since theres 15 players 3 inactives probably gonna be replaced, guess 2 will die tonight if vigs NK? Unless doc protects one whos gonna be killed, that is.

Not sure he's actually "contributing" though. All of his posts are wise remarks or jokes. He's only made like 3 substantial posts. Tomorrow I'm think we should should do a Rune/Ashtot lynch and see how Crys/Endless thing works out? Since theres 15 players 3 inactives probably gonna be replaced, guess 2 will die tonight if vigs NK? Unless doc protects one whos gonna be killed, that is.

Thanks for pushing on me.
Because I'm the only one not posting anything substantial.

*cough* PB *cough*

- - - Post Merge - - -

Anyway, I'm gonna do that vote analysis to prove to all you non believers that I am the Messiah I claim to be.

Thanks for pushing on me.
Because I'm the only one not posting anything substantial.

*cough* PB *cough*

- - - Post Merge - - -

Anyway, I'm gonna do that vote analysis to prove to all you non believers that I am the Messiah I claim to be.
Yeah, i already brought out that PB wasn't contributing. But i still want to lynch you regardless unless something better comes up.

Sorry, my internet cut out when I was almost finished. I'm too annoyed to finish it today, so I'm going to post it tomorrow morning, before mafia kill me.

Meh, you can't get em all.

I'm going to focus a lot of my attention on the people that avoided that wagon rather than the people that wagoned it since the logic behind it was substantial.

Sorry, my internet cut out when I was almost finished. I'm too annoyed to finish it today, so I'm going to post it tomorrow morning, before mafia kill me.
Third time he's mentioned mafia N1ing him.

What's up with your obsession with this?

Back