United States Series 2: Card Trading : Texas, USA based

Shot in the dark, but I see Monique is on your pending list, were you pending a reply or is she still available??

Last edited:
I have Jambette and Samson. Woukd you be willing to Trade for Quillson and Bluebear?

I actually have quit a few on your list... I have 13. saharah, 36. Alli, 60. Samson, 73. Flo, and 85. Pancetti. I will trade them for 16. Lyle, 18. Bob, #84 Benjamin, #79 Truffles, and #39 Jitters. Please PM if you want to trade, as if someone asks for any of these cards before you confirm I'll give them to that person. Thanks :)

Hi, do you trade multiple regulars for one special? If so, I'd really like Digby and Pudge, and I have Tutu, Bangle, and Deli

I actually have quit a few on your list... I have 13. saharah, 36. Alli, 60. Samson, 73. Flo, and 85. Pancetti. I will trade them for 16. Lyle, 18. Bob, #84 Benjamin, #79 Truffles, and #39 Jitters. Please PM if you want to trade, as if someone asks for any of these cards before you confirm I'll give them to that person. Thanks :)

Hi, do you trade multiple regulars for one special? If so, I'd really like Digby and Pudge, and I have Tutu, Bangle, and Deli

Curt, Tutu, and Walker for Cheri, Cobb, and Eunice

I have sent PM's to all three of you! :)

Hiya! I have Cheri! Would you be able to ship to Canada?

I have Cheri and Cole that I could trade for Axel and Tiffany! Please PM If interested in another trade :)

Hello! I have Cheri, Gruff, Cole and Flo!
I'm in Canada though so I don't know if that's okay. xP

Back