North America Series 1-4 and WA for Series 1-4

What card are you still looking for?

Currently I have pending trades on here and a few on reddit that are supplying me the remaining 6 or 7 cards I don't have in my deck. Considering starting to trade for series 1-4 soon.

Okay:) Thank you for the info. I will check back often ^^ I can't believe that I am this unlucky lol =)) I opened 10 packs of new series and no wolf at all >.< Luckily I was able to trade my other cards with someone that have tons of Vivian card @.@ Dobie is my last wolf villager for my wolf collection XD

Okay:) Thank you for the info. I will check back often ^^ I can't believe that I am this unlucky lol =)) I opened 10 packs of new series and no wolf at all >.< Luckily I was able to trade my other cards with someone that have tons of Vivian card @.@ Dobie is my last wolf villager for my wolf collection XD

Aw I'm sorry. I think I have an extra Dobie...I just don't need anything from this series until I receive some of my trades

Aw I'm sorry. I think I have an extra Dobie...I just don't need anything from this series until I receive some of my trades

^^ I can wait for your next update on the cards you need :) Hopefully I have some cards you need :p Hope you will finish your collection soon :D Have a nice day.

Updating completed trades. Also willing to trade my extras for Series 1-4 offers.

Series 1:
006 Resetti [SP]
009 Digby [SP]
026 Renee x2
022 Leonardo
058 Monique x2
080 Eugene

Series 3:
223 Del
247 Wart Jr x2
257 Klaus
269 Bree
296 Soleil

o: need any of those?

I would really like Louie, Gonzo, and Olive. I have Tank, Jingle, Greta, Canberra, and Blanche. Anything you need in that list?

I just received like 10 trades in the mail at once today. Pausing for now.

Ok trades calmed down. Will consider offers. Trading welcome amiibo for series 1-4

|sf>Personally, the last Welcome Amiibo card I need is number 50, but I have a rather long number of repeats from waves 1-4. I'd be willing to trade up to three cards for the one I need. Would you like the list via PM or would you prefer me to post it in public on this thread?

15409879_1298422030222778_1890444466_o.jpg
These are all of the cards I have available for trade. I'm interested in Bea and Vivian. :)

I'm looking to get Sylvana, Piper, and Tasha from your list.... I don't have a lot of series 1-4, but let me know!

Last edited:
Back