• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

United States Series #01 and Series #02—Completed! (Thank you!)

I had a trade going with another forum member to get my Reese.

Ruby is available.

I'm looking to get Cobb and Kitt (among others).

Tonight, I'm getting mail ready to go out tomorrow to two trade partners.

Now, if you would be up for someone other than Reese (and it's not a conflict), then I can say yes to this.

I prefer to send/receive more than one card at a time because it makes more sense money-wise. I still have Cobb available but someone is interested in Kitt. If Reese is still available I would prefer to trade with you.

If Reese is no longer available what about Jack?

Jack + Ruby > Kitt + Cobb

Last edited:
UPDATE 01.29.2016 @ 12:40 a.m. ET

UPDATE 01.29.2016 @ 12:40 a.m. ET:

cosmia and Candy83 have reached agreement for the following:

From cosmia to Candy83:
074 Cobb
127 Kitt​

From Candy83 to cosmia:
117 Jack
170 Ruby​

This takes Ruby off the list for my available duplicates of Amiibo Cards to offer in future trades.

Thank you, for the agreed trade (via PM), cosmia!

NOTE: On Friday [01.29.2016], I may be looking to resume this thread in parts of the evening (likely after 06:00 p.m. ET).

UPDATE 01.29.2016 @ 12:55 p.m. ET:

I will be here during the evening. (I'm estimating 06:00 p.m. ET.)

ALSO:

I received in today's mail the Amiibo Cards from agreed trades with the following forum members:
Lacey
DaCoSim
Reese
DarkMousyGFAQS​

I thank you all.

Last edited:
If you start trading again and still have/need them, I can offer Jeremiah and Fauna for your Flurry and Cherry. Let me know if you'd like to trade. :)

If you start trading again and still have/need them, I can offer Jeremiah and Fauna for your Flurry and Cherry. Let me know if you'd like to trade. :)

I'm sending you a private message.

Hey! Would you be willing to trade KK Slider (101) and Digby (009) for Isabelle (001) and Deli (035)?

Hey! Would you be willing to trade KK Slider (101) and Digby (009) for Isabelle (001) and Deli (035)?

Hello, Apron,

I just approached Lacey about getting Deli.

I would love to have 001 Isabelle.

I don't know if you have another of the characters I need.

Do you live in the U.S.? (I do, and I am the state of Michigan.)

?Candy83

Hello, Apron,

I just approached Lacey about getting Deli.

I would love to have 001 Isabelle.

I don't know if you have another of the characters I need.

Do you live in the U.S.? (I do, and I am the state of Michigan.)

—Candy83

Yeah, WI here. In that case, I suppose I could part with Portia, if you're still seeking her~

Your Suggested Trade

Yeah, WI here. In that case, I suppose I could part with Portia, if you're still seeking her~

Hello, Apron!

I agree to this trade.

To review:

From Apron to Candy83:
001 Isabelle
021 Portia​

From Candy83 to Apron:
009 Digby
101 KK Slider​

Thank you!

?Candy83

Last edited:
If you still need one. I can trade you Isabelle (#1) for your Redd (#12). I could also send you Fauna (#19), whichever you'd prefer if you still need them.

If you still need one. I can trade you Isabelle (#1) for your Redd (#12). I could also send you Fauna (#19), whichever you'd prefer if you still need them.

Thank you, J-Fox-of_Chao!

For now, I have a potential trade, involving some of what you suggest, with Apron.

- - - Post Merge - - -

For now, I have a potential trade, involving some of what you suggest, with Apron.

If you're wanting 012 Redd from me, and you can give me a different Amiibo Card (on my list from Series #01 or #02), that would be good for getting a trade going between you and I.

- - - Post Merge - - -

If you're wanting 012 Redd from me, and you can give me a different Amiibo Card (on my list from Series #01 or #02), that would be good for getting a trade going between you and I.

Figured I'd check, sorry but I'm afraid there's nothing else I've got that you're looking for. But thanks anyways, I'll poke around and see what else I can find. Best of luck with your trades!

I'f you're still looking for #111 Shrunk, I'd be willing to trade him for your #113 Isabelle (Series 2)

I'f you're still looking for #111 Shrunk, I'd be willing to trade him for your #113 Isabelle (Series 2)

Hello, Elo!

I would like to do this trade. (Thank you!)

Are you in the United States?

Send me a PM with your address—and I will respond with mine.

—Candy83

Back