Bells
Yellow Candy
Red Candy
Pear (Fruit)
Tasty Cake
White Tulip
Feedback
100% (2) +
For anyone still playing ACNL and wanting to be able to order items from certain RVs, and since I'm taking time off from work for my birthday, I am going to be opening my town for five days in a row to host various RVs. Let me know which ones you guys would be most interested in. Here are the selections:

1. Vivian
  2. Hornsby
  3. Toby
  4. Wade
  5. Maddie
  6. Billy
  7. Claude
  8. Bea
  9. Boots
  10. Candi
  11. Norma
  12. Olive
  13. Dobie
  14. Ike
  15. Link
  16. Epona
  17. Medli
  18. Ganon
  19. Felyne
I don't know exactly what time I'll start opening my town, but I'll probably leave it open for a few hours at a time, likely in the afternoon (PDT). I'll update this thread when I know exactly what hours I'll be opening Ulftand. If I get a lot of visitors and people want to visit more RVs, I'll consider opening Ulftand on Tuesdays and/or Saturdays as well, since I usually have those days off from my main job and can spare a few hours here and there.

There will also be free fruit baskets given out for anyone interested in them and needing foreign fruit to complete their towns. And for lolz, there are also complementary face masks available for anyone who wants one. The last time I seriously played this game was last summer when COVID really hit, and I forgot I had my character in a mask. And that I for some reason have a dozen or so of them in storage. So... free face masks for anyone wanting to wear one for the giggles.

I might also start opening Ulftand weekly on Tuesdays/Saturdays if there's a lot of demand for RVs. :) Plus I want to unlock more train stations.

My rules for visiting are as follows:
  • You can run on the paths I set, just be careful and don't trample the flowers.
  • If you want to buy something from one of the Main Street shops or Re-tail, go ahead.
  • No digging/wood chopping/fruit harvesting/flower picking/griefing in general. *fishing and bug catching are okay as long as you're not being destructive.
  • Just be considerate, in general.
  • Feel free to bully Sylvia if she's still around by then.

Back